Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.....I didn't know IDE, but it is internal laptop, so IDK the right answer....

Comment

I have uninstalled McAfee and put in Windows Security and still crashes

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. The more we can gather over the weekend, the more we can show the QA Team when they get back to work.

If any of you have ImgBurn installed, run it in standalone mode and see if it recognizes your burning drive. You will be able to tell from the process window, below the window with the main controls. If it reports the wrong number of drives or has error messages, please report them here.

While you have ImgBurn open, go to Tools->Filter driver load order and press the copy to clipboard button and paste the results here.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mine Crashes when i rip. it gets about 10% into the process then crashes my PC. A report flashes on screen but doesn't stay up long enough for me to get any info from it. don't know if it's related to your some problem but it only occurs when Fab is running. Any Ideas or help?

Comment

===============================================
            Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.5.5.0
            ===============================================

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
            Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
            Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
            Lower Class Filter: PxHlpa64
            Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: PxHlpa64
            File Name: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
            File Version: 3.00.93.0 [3.0.93.0]
            File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for 64-bit Windows
            Product Name: PxHelp64
            Product Version: [2.0.0.0]
            Company Name: Sonic Solutions
            Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Comment

One more item to point out is I just used ImgBurn and it did NOT BSOD. It is definately seems a DVDFab issue on at least my PC

Comment

Originally posted by fofiddyracer View Post
                Please help. I also can't open the dump or x file. But Signals, have they tried it at the office on a new 7 Home Premium laptop?
                If you could attach the dump file VSO could fix it.
                人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  If you could attach the dump file VSO could fix it.

This is a forum post from some Win7 guys, but basically it seems that DVDFab is going to be the culprit in some way or another.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Suffering with the same crashing problem

Just joining in with the same BSOD blue screen crashing problem on new Toshiba L775 laptop. Using MSE AV tried ImgBurn with no success.

Having to use old XP desktop hoping to see a breakthrough on a fix.

A satisfied customer since 2006. I appreciate all of the work being done.

Comment

Read the info on the link to the Windows7 forum in post #68 from fofiddyracer. They did not say the problem was with DVDFab, in fact they said it was probably NOT.

I would try setting a system restore point, then remove the Sonic filter driver. If it does not help, use the restore point to get back to where you were.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I sure wish we could figure this out. I hate getting my old computer out each time i want to copy a movie.

I have a toshiba satellite P775-S7215, i do not know what bus type. Not sure on how to find that out. If someone could explain that i would let you know.

I am sure glad i am not the only one experiencing this. Now just to figure out what is causing it. Have they been able to try it on a newer Windows 7 home premium machine like these. I know they can go to the Toshiba site and get the specifications on the machine. There has to be something in the newer machines that is not allowing this for some reason.

Please someone figure this out............

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        The problem is not being dismissed, it just can't be duplicated. The test bed equipment varies, but I doubt it includes a specific laptop. There is clearly a problem of some sort, related to the way DVDFab talks to the optical drives for burning. It might be helpful if all of you experiencing this could post the model and bus type (IDE, SATA, USB eSATA etc.) of the drive you are using. There is a common factor in there somewhere.

The DVDFab office is closed until Monday morning Beijing time, Sunday evening US time.

Comment

System Information on Toshiba L775

Hope the attached zip folder will help identify the problem. The computer is less than 30 days old. I have USB info if needed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            Read the info on the link to the Windows7 forum in post #68 from fofiddyracer. They did not say the problem was with DVDFab, in fact they said it was probably NOT.

I would try setting a system restore point, then remove the Sonic filter driver. If it does not help, use the restore point to get back to where you were.
                            Yes, but did you read my update that says if I choose ImgBurn instead of DVDFab to write the disc then there is no issue. That means that DVDFab is included in the issue.

Comment

BSOD

I also have a new Dell Inspirion N7110, I-7 2630QM, Win 7 Home Premium, Sony Optiarc DVDRWBD BC-5540H, Norton Security Suite. I'm having the same BSOD when done copying & going to start burn. Since this occured within the first thirty days of purchase from Dell they sent me out a replacement & I'm getting the same results.

Comment

Well, add another brand new laptop owner with this BSOD when drive ejects for blank. My new laptop is a Toshiba P750, I7, Mashita BD-MLT UJ260F Blu-Ray Burner. Just curious, are the rest of you getting this in the middle of the BSOD message "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" , then at the bottom of the message is "*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000000)". Also, I don't know crap about this stuff, but, I did find a pair of files in the minidump folder. When I double-click one of those files, I get the 'ol search for a program to open the file. Is anything in that minidump file of any use?
                                Being able to finally read, and copy BluRay disks is the #1 reason I even bought this laptop, and I can't even perform the task I bought it for. I sure hope we get a resolution to this issue!

Comment

Working...
                                X