Windows 10 Master Topic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by october262 View Post
    Have you check your Antivirus software ??
    That can sometimes interfear with dvdfab trying to start.
    I tested with antivirus and no antivirus. Same result. Same way with all software protection.

Comment

I get appcrash too with dvdpasskey 8.2.7.9 but only 3 event windows error reporting.

Comment

It's strange I'm running Version : 1511 and Build : 10586.494 also Windows 10 Home 64 no problems here.

Has anyone tried adding DVDFab to DEP settings within windows, because I have my computer set to exclude DVDFab?
        Last edited by CBR929; 07-16-2016, 08:22 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          It's strange I'm running Version : 1511 and Build : 10586.494 also Windows 10 Home 64 no problems here.

Has anyone tried adding DVDFab to DEP settings within windows, because I have my computer set to exclude DVDFab?
          I can't DEP block me. I can put passkey but not dvdfab

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
            I can't DEP block me. I can put passkey but not dvdfab
            Will dvdfab start if you restart your computer in safe mode ??

Comment

Will dvdfab start if you restart your computer in safe mode ??
              Yep he start normally if except for internet connection because I don't taken the connection with the safe mode

The problem was only dvdfab having problem. I got over 87 programs and all works normally. Appcrash and i get over 100 event windows report error.

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
                Yep he start normally if except for internet connection because I don't taken the connection with the safe mode

The problem was only dvdfab having problem. I got over 87 programs and all works normally. Appcrash and i get over 100 event windows report error.
                If dvdfab runs ok in safe mode did you try adding it to the DEP settings
                while in safe mode ?

Comment

If dvdfab runs ok in safe mode did you try adding it to the DEP settings
                  while in safe mode ?
                  Yep i try it and he said to me ...

- The data execution protection must be enabled to run this program. You can not disable ls execution of Data Protection for this program.

Dvdpasskey no problem but dvdfab i can't

Comment

Working...
                  X