Windows 10 Master Topic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!

After crabbing for a certain time I'm really happy to confirm that all DVDFab applications are running with the latest release of WIN 10!!! That's excellent news, but I'll wait for the next one or two WIN updates before I feel confident with the combination of WIN 10 and DVDFab, again!

Comment

So Microsoft fixed the OS huh...I won't say it
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

The devs told me earlier today that it is working for them now (14376) on their test bed machines.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You folks that are having success.... are you on the fast ring?

My latest insider build is 14372s1 and DVDFab will not run at all.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie7669 View Post
            You folks that are having success.... are you on the fast ring?

My latest insider build is 14372s1 and DVDFab will not run at all.
            Yes, latest build is 14379 and Fab opens and runs.

Comment

Yes fast ring with latest build 14379.

Comment

DVDfab 9 working under Windows 10 Build 14376

Just got updated to Windows 10 Build 14376 rs1 160624-1700 and DVD Fab is working under that version at this time i will update if anything changes.

Comment

Windows 10 Master Topic thread

All,
                  Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

The Windows 10 threads have been combined into this Master Topic thread so that the developers can find all Win10 reports and feedback in one place. Please do not start new threads regarding Win10 issues, it will only slow down the process of isolating and correcting the problems. Such new threads will either be merged to this one or deleted.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

win10 pro has worked for me since day 1 when i upgraded some months ago. i don't know the build, but it updates ever so often ....... maybe i'm just lucky

oh ... i update 'fab as i am prompted at program start. even beta versions.

Comment

I upgrade for win10 pro 64bits. When i start dvdfab 9.3.0.7 or 9.3.0.8 ... i get 100 event windows error reporting and application error id 1000.

I uninstall , restart, get last driver nvidia 368.81 for my gtx980 ftw. I have the same result. If i put compatiliby mode "win 7" dvdfab take 2 minutes to open it and the result was the same.

Do you need something to help the staff to resolve the problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
                        I upgrade for win10 pro 64bits. When i start dvdfab 9.3.0.7 or 9.3.0.8 ... i get 100 event windows error reporting and application error id 1000.

I uninstall , restart, get last driver nvidia 368.81 for my gtx980 ftw. I have the same result. If i put compatiliby mode "win 7" dvdfab take 2 minutes to open it and the result was the same.

Do you need something to help the staff to resolve the problem ?
                        make sure that the computer has all the latest windows updates
                        And you are running dvdfab " As administrator "

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                          make sure that the computer has all the latest windows updates
                          And you are running dvdfab " As administrator "
                          All patchs was installed , only 1 account and he as administrator

Comment

Which build of Windows 10 do you have?

Comment

Version : 1511

Build : 10586.494

Comment

Have you check your Antivirus software ??
                                That can sometimes interfear with dvdfab trying to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X