This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2 Thread Closed.

Hi, I had a problem, I try to make a copy of Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen, the Region is 1/4, I use the last beta program, and don`t work, after the "scanning media" in the quality option said dvd 5 100% 6MB, and just don`t work, help please, sorry for my bad english.

Originally posted by Goliat View Post
    Hi, I had a problem, I try to make a copy of Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen, the Region is 1/4, I use the last beta program, and don`t work, after the "scanning media" in the quality option said dvd 5 100% 6MB, and just don`t work, help please, sorry for my bad english.
    Your English is better than the Spanish I used to reply to you in the Spanish forum.
    Since we are both in Mexico I will pick up a copy tomorrow and try to copy it.

If there is a problem with the Region 1/4 version of Transformers 2 then my results should be the same as yours.
    We will see tomorrow.

I wonder if this post / problem should be moved by a mod. to its own thread so it does not get lost in this thread??

Comment

It's done.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Add me to the list. When I try to copy (main movie) Transformers2_D1_Vanillia, DVDFab list .02, Chapter 3, then in about 2 seconds it asks for writable disk. The result is a DVD with the Video Directory and no files. When I try to copy the whole video, I receive "read/write" error. I checked the drive by trying another video (different title) with no problem. I tried 6.070 and 6.112 and received the same results. It does play in both of may DVD players.

Any Suggestions?
        Last edited by sehicks; 10-14-2009, 09:04 AM.

Comment

WAIT !!! Fengtao and his team will get it sorted.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The best laid plans often fail to bear fruit.
            I have been unable to find a copy of Transformers 2 to try.

Since a competitor of Fabs has already released a new version for the purpose of coping Transformers 2 it is for sure a problem with the disk.

As stated above in a day or three we will have the ability to copy it with a new release.

Comment

It wont work for me either, Fegtao will fix this asap. All he needs are the .ifos and I am sure he has them already.

Comment

Originally posted by Five Angels View Post
                It wont work for me either, Fegtao will fix this asap. All he needs are the .ifos and I am sure he has them already.
                6115 fails with or without pathplayer
                same results as 6112

dow.

Comment

Dear all,

If you can get Transformers 2 DVD before 20th, Oct. please contact with me at fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, thanks.

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Dear all,

If you can get Transformers 2 DVD before 20th, Oct. please contact with me at fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, thanks.

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    My supplier has promised me a copy tomorrow morning the 16th.
                    I will send the files and contact you if I do get the copy.

Comment

Hi Gruñón, thank you very much, I don`t had too much experience but if I can do something to help, please tell me what too do, anyway, I will be around, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Goliat View Post
                        Hi Gruñón, thank you very much, I don`t had too much experience but if I can do something to help, please tell me what too do, anyway, I will be around, good luck.
                        Goliat you can help by sending the files to Fengtao.
                        insert your disk and click on thegreen question mark at the top.
                        Look at the left of your screen and you will see the words ..... Send Info Files.......
                        Click on that and then Fengtao can go to work on a fix. You might need to include a statement that is is Region 1/4 Mexico but maybe not.

Let me know if you do this. If not I will send the files as soon as I can get a disk.
                        Thank You

Comment

i have trasformers 2 disc 1 right now, here on my desk, how can i help you

Comment

transformers 2 complete ifos

here is the ifos untouched if it will help
                            movies in vts_08
                            title 47
                            2:29:47 long - 21 chapters
                            cant up file to big

Comment

Does anyone with the Region 1 copy have DVDFab ver 6.1.0.2?
                              Disc says Region 1 / 4

If so try putting the movie in with pathplayer off, choose Main Movie , out of the 92 choices pick Title 47 and press go.
                              May work with newer version of Fab just have not tried it yet.

This is how I got it, I sent Fengtao the IFO

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                              Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
                              X