Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No subtitles are downloaded, even with the "Download subtitles only" option. For the TV show American Rust, only the episode title was used as the file name. No folder with the title of the TV show was created either. No season folder. Other TV shows (e.g. Ourika, Twisted Metal) work.

Comment

Crunchyroll is not working. I'm getting the "Failure to access video information" message.

Comment

I don't think I've ever messed with the naming template, so this is probably the default:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Set Default Template.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	443451

Comment

Anyone else get a download of 6.1.8.1. removed (twice) because of its being "unsafe"? I ended up updating from the app on my backup PC but haven't run it yet. Or is Norton just overreacting?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-06 16.22.51.png Views:	3 Size:	104.7 KB ID:	443453

Comment

Just uninstall unsafe shit software

Windows defender is the best antivirus
            You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

My name templates look like this:​

Name:	SF.jpg
Views:	757
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	443457

The TV Shows I've downloaded so far correspond to the template - with the exception of American Rust. There, the episode title is the same as the file name.

Can anyone load subtitles?​

Comment

Last few days Dallas has been taking 2 hours per episode. While there's no mention of 1080 during downloading like there used to be episodes now taking less than 10 minutes so it looks like SF finally getting things back in the right direction.
                With AS vanishing it's very convenient timing.
                Conspiracy theorists might even think that Anystream have done a runner and made an extra buck by selling their DRM solution on the way out
                Last edited by phelings; 06-06-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Tried to change back to "default"

Name:	image.png
Views:	879
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	443464

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver episodes (Max Amazon Prime Channel) come down as this...

Views:	855
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	443465

It was the same when when I had my custom templates in there.

Then again, it may be series dependent....

Hogan's Heroes (Amazon freevee)

Views:	857
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	443466

That is how I'd expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
                    Just uninstall unsafe shit software

Windows defender is the best antivirus
                    Wow. That's a bit out of the blue.

This is a false positive, most likely due to the nature of the software. Comes up clean with MB.

The only movie I've grabbed so far did come down with the subtitles. That's only one title though.

Name:	subtitles.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	443468
                    Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

anyone having issues with netflix constantly analyzing? Do you need a certain account for it to work, i have full hd w/ ads.

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post

This is a false positive, most likely due to the nature of the software. Comes up clean with MB.

The only movie I've grabbed so far did come down with the subtitles. That's only one title though.
                        Thanks for checking, much appreciated.

Comment

It actually might not be. I'm now getting "Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured" errors using software that was previously installed and functioning perfectly 15 minutes prior to upgrading to 6.1.8.1., specifically my Hauppage PVR2 recorder The last recording I did was f**ked for audio quality, ignoring the settings, and video basically froze - and this program just doesn't do that.

Comment

Does it use ffmpeg? SF does as well. Make sure your program is using the correct ffmpeg. I have several programs that use it and each expects a different verison.

It could also be unrelated or something else is attaching to executables. Have you done a system wide scan?

I just scanned ALL the StreamFab instances I have installed and zip.
                            Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Also you might want to check the hash on the 6.1.8.1 installer you downloaded and compare that to the hashes they have listed for them.

Comment

Also you might want to check the hash on the 6.1.8.1 installer you downloaded and compare that to the hashes they have listed for them.
                                Thanks for coming back to me with your thoughts on this, because I'm nowhere near your level as far as tech-savvyness goes, and it's all helpful.
                                I saw a post from Cats4U advising people not to go from a screen recording version to 6.1.8.1., and to do a complete uninstall first - naturally, it was after I'd upgraded from 6.1.8.7. because of course. I also took his advice and downloaded 6.1.8.1. from the Sticky, and that download wasn't removed as unsafe, so there's that. I have no idea why the same version downloaded from the site would trip all the alarms, but I'm convinced doing the upgrade within SF borked Hauppage for me. Could very well be an ffmpeg issue, as you pointed out.

So I yanked SF out by the roots and uninstalled and reinstalled Hauppage and it seems to be working, so far. System-wide scan found nothing, but I'm already in a lousy mood and this didn't effing help. Still haven't reinstalled SF yet because I'm not up to dealing with any more f*ckery tonight.
                                Last edited by artsunlimited; 06-07-2024, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X