Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download was very quick - release timing on this is really something - makes you wonder, but yay streamfab

Comment

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post
      Amazon working great now for what I've tried so far.
      Except for the fucking Output template again. It thinks TV Shows are Movies... sigh...

They did the same thing 3 releases ago, i called them incompetent, they fixed it in the next release, and now it's back.

I will say it again: What kind of source control do they use??? No pull requests, branches, etc...???

For every movie i download off Amazon, i download 600 episodes. So this version is useless to me
      Last edited by jpp72; 06-06-2024, 06:17 PM.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Except for the fucking Output template again. It thinks TV Shows are Movies... sigh...
        naming template doesnt work xD
        it says AAC, ,264 and 720p while its EAC3, x265 and 1080p
        You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

How many people are trying to download the offline installer??? Its taking forever says 31 min left (I have 1.2gbps comcast cable).

Comment

They did the same thing 3 releases ago, i called them incompetent, they fixed it in the next release, and now it's back.

I will say it again: What kind of source control do they use??? No pull requests, branches, etc...???
            A little bird told me that you are going to start a post with problems of 6181. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

A little bird told me that you are going to start a post with problems of 6181. Is that true?
              That little bird is abso-fucking-lutely right... hehehe

But right now, i have a huge presentation in 2 hours and i am tweaking the powerpoint so i shall start that thread only tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                How many people are trying to download the installer??? Its taking forever says 31 min left (I have 1.2gbps comcast cable).
                LMAO!!! Yeah, it even took a while at my petty 9.8Mb/s. We might crash the server.

Episodes are coming down EAC3 and no post processing to speak of and as fast as they used to.

I never messed with the naming templates so they are dumped in SHOWNAME/SXX/EPISODE. I'm almost afraid to mess with it now.

I was able to crash it pausing and re-starting a download. I have to do that sometimes as my Wife works from a home office and occasionally has meetings that require all the bandwidth so I pause until she is done.
                Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
                  Although the SF UI is a little more feature rich and options such as bitrate choices are nice to have in order for it to be more than just cosmetics and placebos it has to actually work. I don't care how pretty she is, if she smells bad I'll pass. LOL

I'll gladly give up the ever-so-useful Turbo-Speed button for a fully functional package. Um, do you want slow or fast? Doh. And does it really work? Come to think of it I don't think I've ever actually tested it.
                  Turbo-Speed button was a hold over from the early days. I hasn't done anything since they started proper downloading. I don't know why they never took the UI Element away.

Comment

...I'm happy too, but I'm just thinking about the next DRM change. Another six months and we'll have Christmas....

Comment

For every movie i download off Amazon, i download 600 episodes. So this version is useless to me
                      I'm downloading a TV show right now and I'm getting individual episodes by season under the TV show title, as before. Are you referencing something else?

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
                        I never messed with the naming templates so they are dumped in SHOWNAME/SXX/EPISODE. I'm almost afraid to mess with it now.
                        Before I go through the trouble of uninstalling, deleting everything and re-installing, What is the default value in the field for TV Show naming template?

I mean, I would be fine with ShowName/SXX/Episode compared to what I have.

Comment

That little bird is abso-fucking-lutely right... hehehe

But right now, i have a huge presentation in 2 hours and i am tweaking the powerpoint so i shall start that thread only tomorrow
                          Please include... Max is still limited to 720p for content added after about Dec 10,2023. It still gives the "Upgraded DRM" pop-up and you only get 720p copy, even if 1080p or 4K was selected.

I hope that is next on their fix list.

Comment

I never changed the default naming conventions/template since I move the files after download anyway. I spot check them on occasion so I don't want the media server seeing them before this. Mine also come down SHOWNAME/SXX/EPISODE as well.
                            Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                              Turbo-Speed button was a hold over from the early days. I hasn't done anything since they started proper downloading. I don't know why they never took the UI Element away.
                              But it does give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Everything I've tried so far with 6.1.8.1 has come down at the specified resolution with EAC3 audio.

Comment

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post

I'm downloading a TV show right now and I'm getting individual episodes by season under the TV show title, as before. Are you referencing something else?
                                My output template settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	546
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	443443

End result of the TV Show Love After Lockup:

Views:	534
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	443444

TV Shows with v6.1.8.0:

Views:	541
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	443445
                                I can live with the wrong codec and wrong resolution cause Sonarr gets that itself but i do need the season and episode numbers!!!​

Comment

Working...
                                X