Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you add support for AMC+ on StreamFAB?

Comment

It would be awesome if you guys could add support to mix CBR and CVBR stream together like using CBR video with CVBR audio would be awesome to have and would
      would take less time for the general user to mix them with another tool. I love streamfab so far and keep up the good work

Comment

How about supporting xfinity stream? If you support this cable subscribers will have full access to all of their subscribed services xfinity.

Comment

Would like to add the TOD this is the website https://www.tod.tv/en

That would be awesome .

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post
            I would suggest beginning to take a look at Starz Play.
            It looks like that American streaming service is now venturing outside of the US.
            Starz Play has recently welcomed Denmark into its fold.
            I have to agree with you that Starz and other services related to it is good to have in StreamFab

Comment

Could you add watch.spectrum.net, if possible!

Comment

I would like the Starz stand-alone app

Comment

Has anybody asked about naming formats?

I would like to be able to save my files in the following format:

D:\Series (MP4)\Season 01 (MP4)\Series - S01 E01 - Title.mp4 or .mkv

or

D:\Movies\Movie Title.mp4 or .mkv

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
                    Has anybody asked about naming formats?

I would like to be able to save my files in the following format:

D:\Series (MP4)\Season 01 (MP4)\Series - S01 E01 - Title.mp4 or .mkv

or

D:\Movies\Movie Title.mp4 or .mkv

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
                    see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...sy-for-windows

Comment

Thanks october262.

I already have the bulk rename utility (and donated to it) and it works real well and I have got it down but it still takes time to set up and adjust for all the changes. I remove all 'A' 'An' & 'The'. Just a personal preference.

What I would like to have the capability to do would keep me from having to use it for everything and my files would come out named as I pretty much want them to be. I'm sure I will have to do some touching up here and there but the majority would be done at download and sorted.

Just a wish list item.

Comment

Originally posted by JStar334 View Post
                        It would be awesome if you guys could add support to mix CBR and CVBR stream together like using CBR video with CVBR audio would be awesome to have and would
                        would take less time for the general user to mix them with another tool. I love streamfab so far and keep up the good work
                        I don't believe it's a CBR VBR problem.....All Amazon HD Audio should be EAC3, either 2 or 6 channel....not AAC.....if this can be fixed...it would be great though.
                        Last edited by jimc115; 03-07-2022, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

I don't believe it's a CBR VBR problem.....All Amazon HD Audio should be EAC3, either 2 or 6 channel....not AAC.....if this can be fixed...it would be great though.
                          It's the problem of CBR, CVBR. In Amazon, CBR and CVBR are came from different stream files in the different MPD files.

We could not confirm that the resulted video file is well if we download the video from CBR MPD file and the audio from CVBR MPD file.

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

VBR is a much better audio and video stream.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

It's the problem of CBR, CVBR. In Amazon, CBR and CVBR are came from different stream files in the different MPD files.

We could not confirm that the resulted video file is well if we download the video from CBR MPD file and the audio from CVBR MPD file.

Wilson
                              A 1080p file (or 720p for that matter) should be getting EAC3 audio file. But if it helps, they are compatible. You can download both and use the video from one and the audio from the other. The file works perfect. I do understand this is a programming issue and would require extra work, but trust me...they are compatible with each other. I have personally done it. Maybe sometime in the future when your developers have time, they can give it a try.

I also know that Amazon likes to change things and it's not every series....Wheel of Time for example, CBR downloads EAC3. I am thankful to be able to grab 1080p at all!

Anyway..thank you for the reply to the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                                VBR is a much better audio and video stream.
                                It's all subjective. Yes, VBR is great for fast paced action and animation, but it can be blocky on slower scenes where the bitrate drops off.
                                CBR may get bad in fast action, but only if the bitrate was too low to begin with. The biggest problem is editing. CBR is easily edited why VBR is not.

Again...all subjective to your taste and I don't want to get in a battle over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X