Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you please consider adding https://www.hidive.com to your download. It's an anime site like Cruchyroll & Funimation. Thanks.

Comment

Please fix Paramount+ for downloading film and series with subtitles in DK, SE, NO, FI.
      Currently not supporting, even though it is announced on site. Here you can see "Dansk" for danish in the dropdown list for subtitles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	408126
      Last edited by RaZorDK; 04-05-2022, 11:15 AM.

Comment

can put https://www.crave.ca/ and solve the problem of cbr and vbr on amzn and possibility of putting 5.1 640 kbps audio on cbr on amzn and possible to add atmos on dsnp

Comment

hi,

Sky Ticket would be really nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Ballofiron View Post

update info plex.tv can use YouTube downloader downloads the video with NO audio. i cant wait for the module to support fully.
            the youtube download works with plex in the latest update and works with and the video i tried today

Comment

Please add Arrow

Comment

Please add Crave for Canadian subscribers as Crave includes many Paramount + US content and HBO content that is not available in Canada except through Crave.

Comment

Is it possible to add Dolby Atmos track along with the EAC3 5.1 audio track, if the title offers it.
                  And also perhaps also the ability to choose the audio bitrate before downloading. (I assume this is already being worked on since the same thing for video has been added for some websites, but I'm still curious as to where these might be on the development timeline. Fantastic work everyone

Comment

Is it possible to add Dolby Atmos track along with the EAC3 5.1 audio track for Netflix/Amazon/etc, if the title offers it.
                    And also perhaps also the ability to choose the audio bitrate before downloading. (I assume this is already being worked on since the same thing for video has been added for some websites, but I'm still curious as to where these might be on the development timeline. Fantastic work everyone

Comment

Something to handle itunes library with DD+ and preferable atmos would be great. I've the old dvdfab drm tool but it is so out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post
                        Is it possible to add Dolby Atmos track along with the EAC3 5.1 audio track for Netflix/Amazon/etc, if the title offers it.
                        The Atmos is hidden inside the EAC3 audio track it self, if the movie do contain Atmos.
                        To my knowledge then Atmos is only being used on 4K video on the streaming services, so that limits it for StreamFab to only HBO Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
                          Something to handle itunes library with DD+ and preferable atmos would be great. I've the old dvdfab drm tool but it is so out of date.
                          Until they add it, if they ever do, link your iTunes and Amazon accounts with MoviesAnywhere, and download your MoviesAnywhere eligible titles via the Amazon Downloader in StreamFab.

Unfortunately, not all titles are MoviesAnywhere eligible(MGM, Paramount, Lionsgate studios are not eligible, but Disney, Fox, Sony, Universal including DreamWorks, Warner Brothers are) So this is somewhat of a solution. And Amazon downloads with StreamFab have good bit rates and EAC3/DD+.

Comment

Can you make the queue keep a updated persistent copy of the list? When SF crashes and I restart it, the queue reverts back to how it existed the last time I started SF (or did a clean shutdown of SF).

Annoying when SF crashes (or gets interrupted if my system reboots) in the middle of the night and then I need to manually update the queue when I restart SF.

Thanks!

Comment

Could you guys add support for flixole.com ? Many spanish movies are available there

Comment

I'd like to request support for Amazon Prime Video extras, e.g. Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard The Ready Room.

The latest season of Star Trek Picard has the Ready Room episodes available on the same page while the series is still being released, but after a while they get moved to a different tab on the page and therefore are no longer detected by Streamfab.

An example - Picard S1, see screenshot attached.

Name:	APV Extras.png
Views:	724
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	408877

Star Trek Discovery S3

Name:	APV Extras 2.png
Views:	755
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	408876
                                Attached Files