This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlo138 View Post
    Is this chat for DVD released or just any Movie period? Anyways I'll post one that may be still in theaters or just left but not out yet. "Law Abiding Citizen". I say 9/10. It will get you and your friends in a discussion of Law and the Justice System. A must watch for sure! You'll be thrown for a loop. It's probably my Movie of The Year so far.
    I started this thread for new released movies theater or DVD but other members were posting older movies so I changed the thread title and let it be for all movies but it is mainly for new released movies. I probably will clean this thread up and remove all posts that are not related to movies soon as well. It has gotten so cluttered with useless junk that it too hard to follow for what are good movies or not

Comment

Going to agree with the Inglorious Basterds review. I liked it more than Public Enemy. Easily will be one of my favorites for a long time. Didn't even mind the sub-titles. (I hate movies with subtitles)
      Into abyss
      You don't exist
      Cannot resist
      The Judas kiss
      Judas lives recite this vow
      I've become your new god now

Comment

Half the shots in Public Enemies look like they were made with a home camcorder. Awful looking and distracting. 2/5 stars from me.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I liked the 1996 one better with Alyssa Milano in it as the 2009 release I thought was a waste of my money to buy.

Now The Hangover I liked that movie and give it an 8 out of 10 stars

Comment

Hey guys what is your opinion of District 9?
            I would give it a 7 out of 10 stars.
            "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

I give it 1 out of 10....
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

never watched District 9 as too many here have said it no good plus I do not like watching a movie when it shaking all over the place when there is no earthquake doing the shaking so no rating from me

Comment

Agree with GregiBoy on this one a 1 out of 10

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                  Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

District 9: I'll be generous considering it wasn't much worse than the normal crap that gets churned out lol, 2 out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                      never watched District 9 as too many here have said it no good plus I do not like watching a movie when it shaking all over the place when there is no earthquake doing the shaking so no rating from me
                      I live in South Africa where it was Filmed and havent seen it yet .
                      Probley watch it with my Boys when it comes to my Vidio hire Place.

Watched Easy Virtue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808244/ 8-10

Son Watched NEW MOON in the Bioscope last Night

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259571/ he said 1-10

Comment

Have to say I enjoyed District 9. Gets a 7 out of 10 from me. Maybe I'm missing something.

The Hangover was a good movie, I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Could have been more funny IMO.

4 Christmas's was ok. Much like The Hangover it had a lot of potential to be more funny, but fell short. 6 out of 10 here.
                        Into abyss
                        You don't exist
                        Cannot resist
                        The Judas kiss
                        Judas lives recite this vow
                        I've become your new god now

Comment

Sherlock Holmes

Me likes Robert Downy JR 8

Comment

Avatar 10/10 You gotta go and see it on the big screen in 3d.

Absolutely mind blowing !!!!
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dont have 3D im my town ;-(

Comment

Hey guys
                                I have to say after watching All Hell Broke Loose starring David Carradine.
                                I have to say, now i know why he hung himself lol
                                This one gets a 1/4 star out of 10.
                                Terrible absolutely horrible.
                                Low low budget below poverty level lol.
                                I'm talking a "homeless level" budgeted film.
                                If this movie were free, i would still want a refund.
                                Last edited by magnum62; 01-06-2010, 04:06 AM.
                                "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X