Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSOD using VSO is caused by VSO burning engine itself, the guys in VSO are fixing it.

BSOS using ImgBurn should not be BSOD, i will check this next week.
    resigned

Comment

Originally posted by Potti View Post
      All all,

Please try DVDFab v8179 Beta to see the result:

This build updated the VSO engine which should fix the BSOD problem.

Note: this is a special build only for "BSOD" problem, don't download it for upgrade.

Thanks.
      Potti
      Thank you POTTI,
      This updated version of VSO does work with out causing the BSOD. Much appreciated, as the DVDFab Engine has some speed and reliability issues that the VSO does not.

Comment

@alanbs
        >> as the DVDFab Engine has some speed and reliability issues that the VSO does not.
        Which model of Writer do you used, the reliability issues are?

Please give us more info., to make the fresh new DVDFab Engine better.
        resigned

Comment

BTW: DVDFab Burning Engine is the only one support Blu-ray 3D MVC burning.
          resigned

Comment

Bsod irql

Hi,

I would like to report that on my Toshiba R835-P56X, the issue has been resolved, in a small test, done using DVD fab burning engine instead of VSO. Using the setting for VSO still produces the BSOD, which I reproduced prior to making the change.

Thanks for getting this fixed. I look forward to using my Toshiba again to rip movies, although I recently purchased an ASUS N56 laptop. That condition is not apparent on the unit.

Thanks,

Ray

Comment

I don't even know for sure who to thank on this thread but after 2 days of trying different things, downloading Imgbrn, rebooting about 15 times and still getting the BSOD, the simple switch over to DVDFab burning engine solved everything for me. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                You can attach .dmp files to a post (up to a certain size). It might help the developers. If the forum rejects it for being too large, send me a PM with the details of the file size.
                I have the same problem exactly
                It is possible for you to look my bluescreen and my mini dump file.

and now that's the minidump

I have asus ROG G74 SX With 14go ram and I think the problem is linked with the memory but I have test my memory stick and the test from windows have nothing to say about my stick of memory.

Can you tell me what I am supose to do plz.. Do I need to change something in my bios. when I saw that problem the first time I have verified if my bios was up to date and it was not so I have update the bios and nothing change. I am sorry for my english I am french Canadian. I have post here for the only reason that someone else on that thread talk about the same problem as mine.

So I hope someone will be able to help me with this.

thank's in advance !
                Attached Files

Comment

same with version 8.2.0.8

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Thanks for the feedback, it will help isolate the problem.
                  I am one user that have the same problem the bluescreen just after the disk ejected then bluescreen.
                  I have add bluescreen picture and minidump file few min ago at the end of that thread

Comment

The developers have found what may be the cause of a similar problem (DVDFab GUI does not open) for some users. Watch for v8.2.1.1 Beta.

This thread is more than a year old and 11 pages long, which makes it hard to read and search. Please try the new version when it is released and start a new thread if the problem continues. This thread is closed.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X