This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
    It takes time to do things right, but look at all the goodies the new update does have, and problems fixed that came before Transformer 2
    Oh, yes, and I have... I have been using dvdfab from day one, and I am very graceful, indeed!!

I know, it's my first Post so it just gives folks the noobie expression, but not so...

Anyhow, Dvdfab rep is well known, so, the expectations are there! Hopefully, it gets fix. However, if it doesn't it, life does go on!! LOL

Thank you for your post!!

Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Hello everyone. I have the 2 Disk box set IMax version from Wal-Mart, and I have been trying to make a backup, but when I have tried to burn Track 47, the movie looks and sounds ok but the chapters are out of order. Seems that way on most of them when I view them in the preview window and the track that says 2:29:47, which I do have, but in the preview window it's shows the chapters out of order as well. Am I missing a step, or option or something?
      Here is what I did to get a perfect copy (main movie) using 6.1.1.5, turn off path player and also turn off the preview and use chapter #47, hope this gets it done for you
      Last edited by Jimbo; 10-23-2009, 03:11 PM. Reason: put in main movie comment
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Installed 6.1.2.0 and same problem

I installed 6.1.2.0 and same problem. It starts to read the DVD of Transfomers 2 then stops suddenly.

Comment

Transformers Problems

I have the newest version and still can not burn it. It Locks up my machine any suggestions.

Comment

The new update did not fix this issue it did however fixed many others

Be patient and it will come

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I also am having the problems trying to copy transformers 2. I have tried in both my dvd drives with same result. After a few seconds it will give a bad sectors message or while it tries to copy it freezes my computer for a couple minutes and then it unfreezes and is ready for a blank disk when I know its not ready. After it does the freezing thing it also seems to disable that disk drive the movie is/was in. I have also tried other dvd ripping programs with no success. The ones I have tried is of course dvd fab, and others are dvd decryptor, dvd shrink, and a few others I don't remember the name of since I uninstalled them as soon as I found they didn't work. I also have the newest version of dvd fab released to date. I hope this problem will be able to be figured out and fixed. I have also tried doing the main movie part and it says main movie is only 2 seconds long. Thanks for all the help.
              Last edited by coojo81480; 10-23-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone. I have the 2 Disk box set IMax version from Wal-Mart, and I have been trying to make a backup, but when I have tried to burn Track 47, the movie looks and sounds ok but the chapters are out of order. Seems that way on most of them when I view them in the preview window and the track that says 2:29:47, which I do have, but in the preview window it's shows the chapters out of order as well. Am I missing a step, or option or something?
                Scavenger, I think you need to select a different Title for the "IMAX" (2-disc set) version, Title 47 is for the "Vanilla" (Single disc) version.

Put the original DVD in your puter and play it with your soft player, see what Title is displayed when the Movie is playing. Use that Title # to select under the Main Movie option in DVDFab. FYI: I have the vanilla version, the IMAX is probably a different Title other than #47 because of, now I'm guessing, but assume because of extra features on the disc.

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Here is what I did to get a perfect copy (main movie) using 6.1.1.5, turn off path player and also turn off the preview and use chapter #47, hope this gets it done for you
                Jimbo, Just an FYI, you typed "chapter #47" when I think you meant "Title #47"

Regards,
                AX
                Last edited by AlienX69; 10-23-2009, 05:57 PM.
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Disneys UP same protection as transformers 2

Disney DVD UP has same problems as Transformer 2 good news is The Ugly Truth, Spread, G.I Joe have no Problems

Comment

Originally posted by beflipper View Post
                    Disney DVD UP has same problems as Transformer 2 good news is The Ugly Truth, Spread, G.I Joe have no Problems

WOW .... you already got your hands on these .... what region are you in ?
                    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I just updated to 6.1.2.0 and it will not work on transformers

Comment

Transformers 2

DVDFab ver 6.1.2.0 Did not copy Transformers 2

Comment

IMAX Wal-Mart 2 disc version

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                          Scavenger, I think you need to select a different Title for the "IMAX" (2-disc set) version, Title 47 is for the "Vanilla" (Single disc) version.

Put the original DVD in your puter and play it with your soft player, see what Title is displayed when the Movie is playing. Use that Title # to select under the Main Movie option in DVDFab. FYI: I have the vanilla version, the IMAX is probably a different Title other than #47 because of, now I'm guessing, but assume because of extra features on the disc....
                          At first, I tried finding the title with the same length posted by others; 2:29:57. This worked, but the chapters played out of order.

So, I played the original in my computer and read the statistics the player provides. This led me to Title 51 @ 2:30:19. This one worked for me.

Wal-Mart IMAX version:
                          -Oct 20th beta version
                          -disable PathPlayer
                          -disable preview
                          -select title 51 with time of 2:30:19
                          -choose to ignore all errors
                          Last edited by girdnerg; 10-23-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Early Release

You can get anything in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by beflipper View Post
                              You can get anything in New York.
                              True, especially if you work at a video store

Comment

any fixes yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X