Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played it in media player it did say 55, but in the preview window it shows it out of order, think the preview could be off, and the copy would be fine?

Thanks,
    Scavenger

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
      any fixes yet?
      I'm not certain how much more plain spoken we can be.
      Do not crosspost (double post) and do not start another thread on this movie.
      Your other thread has been deleted.

Fengtao is working on it and when the fix is in, the beta and the release notes will be posted.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

is it possible at all to burn in dvd5 and not in dvd9????

Comment

I used DVDFAB 6.0.7.0 Customized Main Movie and disabled Pathfinder. Went to 47 and no subtitles and made a complete copy of main movie. It plays fine in pc and dvd player. Good luck.

Comment

Any idea when the fix will be available?

Comment

Any guesses as to when there will be a fix? Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice
              Last edited by Seventhgift; 10-23-2009, 08:52 PM. Reason: accidently posted this twice

Comment

you can give up on transformer until someone brings out new program

Comment

I am sure your way will work, but it seems the long way around. If your going to test drive AnyDVD from Slysoft, why didn't you test drive CloneDVD2. It has no problems with Transformer 2, it knew from the start it was #47. I am sure I should not of said this but, it also works and alot faster.
                  Last edited by maineman; 10-24-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

I figured out how to decrypt it successfully but now it's too large to shrink!!!

Ok all...so, I used DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.0. Surprisingly I left that on my computer after upgrading to the newer versions. I turned off Pathplayer and stopped the preview. I then chose Track 8 which was a little larger than the run time because they didn't have an exact run time suggested in prior forum posts - it was only a minute or so longer. I checked the decrypted file on my computer through a preview on my shrink software and not one bit was missing from beginning to end and even had credits. Anyway, I successfully decrypted it and now I'm trying to shrink it and it's too large to shrink with the software I'm using - or so it says........I'm gonna try it anyway. I posted this solution so that perhaps this will help Fangtao with figuring out what needs tweaked to upgrade the current version. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this shrunk? I found a recommendation to save as an iso file but the software I use doesn't offer that option. Thanks and DVDFab is awesome!!! Ok..update...found create ISO option and I'm trying that now...wish me luck!
                    Last edited by jdmacfam; 10-23-2009, 10:36 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Originally posted by jdmacfam View Post
                      Ok all...so, I used DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.0. Surprisingly I left that on my computer after upgrading to the newer versions. I turned off Pathplayer and stopped the preview. I then chose Track 8 which was a little larger than the run time because they didn't have an exact run time suggested in prior forum posts - it was only a minute or so longer. I checked the decrypted file on my computer through a preview on my shrink software and not one bit was missing from beginning to end and even had credits. Anyway, I successfully decrypted it and now I'm trying to shrink it and it's too large to shrink with the software I'm using - or so it says........I'm gonna try it anyway. I posted this solution so that perhaps this will help Fangtao with figuring out what needs tweaked to upgrade the current version. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this shrunk? I found a recommendation to save as an iso file but the software I use doesn't offer that option. Thanks and DVDFab is awesome!!! Ok..update...found create ISO option and I'm trying that now...wish me luck!
                      I too think DVDfab is awesome but you need to read the post above yours.

Comment

i no longer have Transformers as i took it back to the store, so if it works,i guess i'll never know now.

Comment

To DjRebel you're work around worked fine and I will assume it's going to work for "UP" & any of the new great flick's gaurded by this new CCM

Good Job !!

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
                            i no longer have Transformers as i took it back to the store, so if it works,i guess i'll never know now.
                            Why would you take the movie back to the store? It's not a defective, the industry just got clever on this one. But not that clever.

Comment

Another one with a transformers 2 & wall e problem

I have the most current version of DVDFab and I am trying to back up my new Transformers 2 and Wall e. I have the 2 disc special edition of Transformers 2 and the 3 disc special edition of Wall e, don't know if that makes a difference.

Neither of these will back up. I can't even get them to download to the hard drive of my PC. I have tried picking movie only, I've even tried putting both movies on Media Player to get the actual title the main movie is in and then ripping by the title... and that will not work either. I get everything set up and click start and the program just freezes up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

transformers 2

I have been able to get the movie copied to the computer but unable to get it to burn in the correct order to view the movie. It skips around when playing. I was able to use fab 6.0.7.0 I am trying it on fab 3.0.0.0 I had this stored and it looks like it is going I will let you all know how it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X