Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you trying from the actual DVD? Or is it the ripped file of the movie only you saved to computer as you need to save it to computer first as this movie has been giving DVDFab trouble or the mobile will not work

Comment

The latest release 6.1.2.0 is not able to do Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 2 disc Special Edition Region 1.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        The latest release 6.1.2.0 is not able to do Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 2 disc Special Edition Region 1.
        What's this special edition region 1?? I just want to get the god- damn movie onto my ipod without problems.

Bye bye dvd fab.You were great but it's time to move on.

Comment

Well I am sure you already know how to get main movie using DVDfab. Well save that to hard drive then remove the dvd from the drive and use DVDFab to open the file you just saved to hard drive and then try the mobile conversion. Other than this I have no idea how you can get it on your ipod without an update for the movie

Comment

New DVDFab out But nothing for Transformer

I guess the new release didn't address the Transformer problem as nothing was listed in the fixes for the new release I guess they are still working on it?

Comment

Originally posted by burgman88 View Post
              I guess the new release didn't address the Transformer problem as nothing was listed in the fixes for the new release I guess they are still working on it?
              I am very surprised at that...I guess it is harder to do than thought..I figured he would support that, and then release a new update....Bob...

Comment

I was able to copy Transformers 2 but my problem is the audio is horribly out of sync. I did dvd to mobile and I was planning on streaming it via my home network to my xbox.

Is there a way to re-sync or do I need to try to re-rip? I am fairly new ate this still. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Did someone try the new update??? I hesitate to I have a back up now but, I don't want to go through the all night long session of getting to burn to a dual layer disc, and spending countless dollars on coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Riquefied919 View Post
                    Did someone try the new update??? I hesitate to I have a back up now but, I don't want to go through the all night long session of getting to burn to a dual layer disc, and spending countless dollars on coasters.
                    The new update doesn't address the problem with Transformer 2 as stated in my prior post.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofthefire View Post
                      Whenever it loads it says 0:02,not the real movie. Someone PLEASE create a video guide.
                      How do you turn off Pathfinder??
                      This is a basic procedure in DVDFab that is explained in the Tutorial on the dvdfab.com website. Go to Common Settings->PathPlayer (by clicking on the green circle with a checkmark), select the Disable button, click OK, a box will pop up asking you to restart DVDFab, do that and it's done. Be sure to turn it back on (set to Always enable) when you finish with the problem disc.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yep I tried 6.1.2.0 it did Not work,but as stated before the work around worked title 47 ripped it to my HDD it took a little over 1 hour to rip...Tough nut to crack.....Hope they get this fixed soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by kingofthefire View Post
                          I'm just about fed up with DVD Fab.

It worked (DVD TO DVD) but of course I can't get it on my I-Pod.Yay.
                          Got it on my Ipod no problem.
                          Just take the NEW dvd, then use DVD to Mobile, drop the file into Itunes, done.
                          BUT the sound is out of sync
                          Last edited by Tiburon; 10-23-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone. I have the 2 Disk box set IMax version from Wal-Mart, and I have been trying to make a backup, but when I have tried to burn Track 47, the movie looks and sounds ok but the chapters are out of order. Seems that way on most of them when I view them in the preview window and the track that says 2:29:47, which I do have, but in the preview window it's shows the chapters out of order as well. Am I missing a step, or option or something?

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Latest version of Fab is updated (DVDFab6120), and yet, I am surprise it doesn't yet work with TF2!

Ish

(first post from me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
                                Hello Everyone,

Latest version of Fab is updated (DVDFab6120), and yet, I am surprise it doesn't yet work with TF2!

Ish

(first post from me, lol)
                                It takes time to do things right, but look at all the goodies the new update does have, and problems fixed that came before Transformer 2

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
                                X