Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used 6.1.1.2 beta on Proposal as that was released on October 12 and 6.1.1.5 beta was not released until October 15 but it is a little strange that DVDFab can not do a region 4 DVD as the one released in canada and U.S.A. is region 1/4. rg77 Send the IFO files to fengtao so they can take a look at them

Comment

rg77 try title set 38 for main movie as that is what is listed for my DVD as main movie

Also in customize select title sets 99, 92, 94, 96, 38, 80, 82, 84, 86, 88 and 90 and see if that gives you the fullDVD. I have not tested if that will work but you can save to hard drive and check if it plays correctly before you burn to DVD
      Last edited by AGJ; 10-23-2009, 05:31 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

AGF, AGF.. Now you make me shy..

Dear friend... I do apreciate my help, on my short understantind about the DVD the region codes means something.. if i started y post using the sentence:

Hi people, I copied.. using 47.. region 4.. imgine.. killed the end.. of the movie

Sorry let me make easier for you REGION 4, that means NOT USA and NOT CANADA. So, should be South America, Central America and Australia. Who cares if you are from Mars or Canada? You need to get that my DVD is not 1.

To your silly reply:

Well then next time say what bloody part of the world you live in! How do you expect to have help or any feed back that is correct if you not say where you from.

I have a more dumb reply.. Buy Canadian glasses..

-----------------

I edited because.. i saw you trying to help.. i will send the files.. thanks BRO.. and you know i was joking

Now.. peace man, you know I'm kidding.. we are in the same boat.. (let's do not divide ourselfs)

Cheers..
        Last edited by rq77; 10-23-2009, 05:28 AM. Reason: AGJ .. helping me.. :D
        I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by sr3006 View Post
          Guys,
          Anyone using a region 1 single disc edition please go back and read my earlier post...
          Download version 5.2.5.0
          disable pathplayer
          do main movie only of "chapter 47" at 2hr 29min 47 sec
          If you do this you will get a perfect copy...there are no special features anyway so you will actually lose nothing!

It will start out slow, then it will speed up and complete in 10-15 min or so

no errors whatsoever....and I verified that each and every chapter is in perfect order against the original...

Just follow these instructions and be happy
          Scott
          Whenever it loads it says 0:02,not the real movie. Someone PLEASE create a video guide.
          How do you turn off Pathfinder??
          Last edited by kingofthefire; 10-23-2009, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rq77 View Post
            Dear friend... I do apreciate my help, on my short understantind about the DVD the region codes means something.. if i started y post using the sentence:

Hi people, I copied.. using 47.. region 4.. imgine.. killed the end.. of the movie

Sorry let me make easier for you REGION 4, that means NOT USA and NOT CANADA. So, should be South America, Central America and Australia. Who cares if you are from Mars or Canada? You need to get that my DVD is not 1.

To your silly reply:

Well then next time say what bloody part of the world you live in! How do you expect to have help or any feed back that is correct if you not say where you from.

I have a more dumb reply.. Buy Canadian glasses..

Now.. peace man, you know I'm kidding.. we are in the same boat.. (let's do not divide ourselfs)

Cheers..
            all the red got the attention of my eyes and I missed that part sorry for that but I did post something for you to try as my DVD says it is region 1/4 so it might work for you

Comment

I wonder why it shows 0:02

Comment

Originally posted by kingofthefire View Post
                How do you turn off Pathfinder??
                I have no idea how to turn off pathfinder as I thought that was an SUV truck!
                Now to turn off pathplayer read this post that was posted in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  to Disable Pathplayer you need to go into common settings that is the green dot with the check mark in it. Then look to the left and find it you have 3 options use only Disable pathplayer or always enable pathplayer
                  I still can't find it.....

Comment

The top right corner of DVDFab you see a green dot with a check mark click that then look to the left for pathplayer then click that and disable or always enable it

Comment

K,I got through but I keep getting an "error while reading"

Comment

Disable Pathplayer

Just right click on the type of the solution you want.. main movie, anything.. on the context menu, go to the option pathplayer, like in the pic.. mine is in portuguese BECAUSE IM FROM BRAZIL (hehehe) but click on the first option, then restart..

Cheers..

RQ77
                        Last edited by rq77; 10-23-2009, 06:34 AM.
                        I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Comment

If you read this thread you would already know what to do with this problem. Select ignore all read errors I believe is what everyone is saying to do as I have no clue since I never used DVDFab for Transformers 2 yet. I'm waiting for the update to see if it works for the DVD when it is released

Today is day 3 of the movie being released so I think the update will be available later tonight or tomorrow night
                          Last edited by AGJ; 10-23-2009, 06:06 AM. Reason: added text

Comment

I'm just about fed up with DVD Fab.

It worked (DVD TO DVD) but of course I can't get it on my I-Pod.Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofthefire View Post
                              I'm just about fed up with DVD Fab.

It worked (DVD TO DVD) but of course I can't get it on my I-Pod.Yay.
                              how are you trying to get it on the ipod? also fengtao just released a new version take a look at the version releases on the forum here

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                                how are you trying to get it on the ipod? also fengtao just released a new version take a look at the version releases on the forum here
                                DVD To Mobile. I'll check out the new version.

Comment

Working...
                                X