This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rq77 View Post
    Hi people, I copied.. using 47.. region 4.. imgine.. killed the end.. of the movie.. and something more HORROR.. now have a movie: The Proposal with Sandra Bullock.. same silver DVD with the name of the movie on, no pics or something.. anyway. same copy protection.. Same transformers 2 [edit] .. I think the guys who is using 47 are just lucky or didn't saw the entire copy later. It's random.. it kills the end of the movie.. at least to me.. so.. probably other movies too.. unfortunely. check it out "The Proposal" when you can guys..

terribly ...

this guy: have the same problem as me.. 20 or more posts on the past:
    DVDFab can do the movie the Proposal the entire DVD as I did that movie on October 13th the day it was released
    Last edited by maineman; 10-23-2009, 04:26 AM. Reason: profanity edited/ please abide by the rules

Comment

Originally posted by speedymtc View Post
      When i try to do transformers 2 using dvdfab 6.1.1.8 the only chapter i get is chapter 3 which is like 2 secs long. I see people have talked about turning off pathfider. I can not locate this, can someone walk me through it?

thanks
      to Disable Pathplayer you need to go into common settings that is the green dot with the check mark in it. Then look to the left and find it you have 3 options use only Disable pathplayer or always enable pathplayer

Comment

Originally posted by speedymtc View Post
        When i try to do transformers 2 using dvdfab 6.1.1.8 the only chapter i get is chapter 3 which is like 2 secs long. I see people have talked about turning off pathfider. I can not locate this, can someone walk me through it?

thanks
        1. open dvdfab
        2.goto the green checkmark on the top by ? click
        3. left side menu half way down it said PathPlayer click
        4. top box said path player click on Disable pathplayer
        5. Click ok
        6. close and reopen program

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          to Disable Pathplayer you need to go into common settings that is the green dot with the check mark in it. Then look to the left and find it you have 3 options use only Disable pathplayer or always enable pathplayer
          thanks got it, but it keeps going to not responding

Comment

Originally posted by DjRebeL
            I was able to copy the full DVD with 6.1.1.0 with no error. I figured it out. If you wanna know how.. Let me know.

I'm watching the my copy right now as we speak.
            Congratulations! If you really have something that will help fellow users, post it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Title 76

Ok, here is the update, just burned my copy off of title 76. The movie length is exactly 2:29:47. When you preview the title using DVD fab the a/v will be out of sync, but when you look at the file and or burn it to disc, it is in sync. Title 76 for the two disc edition is the good one to use for your backup.

Comment

Reread post 148 on page 15

Guys,
                Anyone using a region 1 single disc edition please go back and read my earlier post...
                Download version 5.2.5.0
                disable pathplayer
                do main movie only of "chapter 47" at 2hr 29min 47 sec
                If you do this you will get a perfect copy...there are no special features anyway so you will actually lose nothing!

It will start out slow, then it will speed up and complete in 10-15 min or so

no errors whatsoever....and I verified that each and every chapter is in perfect order against the original...

Just follow these instructions and be happy
                Scott

Comment

Well, dear AGJ. those "THE PROPOSAL" DVDs arrived to Brazil on stores this week. Im seeing here on the DVD FAB, on the main movie option: I see 55 titles from 01:36:06 till 01:57:29... changing all the times, more or less with minutes diferent. so please tell me what title should I choose? Or tell me that your cd is just like that too?

Or maybe you believe me.. that the disease started on the new DVDs here too..

So, look very much as the Transformers 2 problem, dont you think?

Take this as people trying to help ... please...
                  Last edited by rq77; 10-23-2009, 04:56 AM. Reason: Put image link.. to prove what I said
                  I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Comment

t2

5.2.2.2 works but dont know what title. and just diable pathfinder. so far every title works but it does not have 2.49.47 on it

Comment

hey all, it works for me~!

Hey all!

I did as suggested i selected "47", turned off the "pathfinder" and also made sure that it had "ignore errors" turned on as well. It took sometime to read and burn it but it works flawlessly.

So i thank all the peoples who have suggested that suggestion and appreciate you posting it, as i said it works great with no problems including noi sync problems either!

Although it will be nice to have th authors recognize this protection and circumvent it as i dont want to have to go through that too often while backing up my disc's!

Cheers and goodluck!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has posted a workaround for this title.

@rq77
                        I just got Proposal (R1) today, I'll try it and see if it looks the same on this end.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by rq77 View Post

Well, dear AGJ. those "THE PROPOSAL" DVDs arrived to Brazil on stores this week. Im seeing here on the DVD FAB, on the main movie option: I see 55 titles from 01:36:06 till 01:57:29... changing all the times, more or less with minutes diferent. so please tell me what title should I choose? Or tell me that your cd is just like that too?

Or maybe you believe me.. that the disease started on the new DVDs here too..

So, look very much as the Transformers 2 problem, dont you think?

Take this as people trying to help ... please...
                          Well then next time say what bloody part of the world you live in! How do you expect to have help or any feed back that is correct if you not say where you from.

And from the avatar I have you should know I am in Canada as my location also says that. DVDFab can do the region 1 as that is the region I am in. SO next time you post say that you are in Brazil as we who help members like you can not read your mind

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            Thanks to everyone who has posted a workaround for this title.

@rq77
                            I just got Proposal (R1) today, I'll try it and see if it looks the same on this end.
                            DVDfab can do it signals well region 1 anyways

Comment

rg77 and signals,
                              I am in region 1
                              I acknowledge the screen shot of "The Proposal" and I feel your pain...
                              However here in region 1 I have to agree with AGJ...I performed a backup of "The Proposal" the very day that it was released here in the US and had no problems at all.
                              I do however know for sure that I was not using a beta version...I assume that I was using 6.0.7.0 but I wont swear to it.
                              Scott

Comment

The Proposal and Transformers 2

Signals thanks for read mine post.. My DVD is region 4, hope it's diferent from yours, .. I hope yours are like AGJ and do not have this problem.. but anyway what I'm trying to say.. is that this pattern is coming.. need realy to get the logic on how to acomplish this, otherwise will be a pain.. on every dvd...

Those guys that created the protection, probably are reading those foruns and LOL.. but I believe very soon, we will have a reply.

Everyone has the right to make a DVD backup to himself..

I think i will start a new thread to this "The Proposal" cause it's the same problem, so people can understand better..

Anyway.. thanks..
                                I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X