Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reply goes back a long way to https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...159#post443159 where I wrote
    I haven't checked into the Beijing address yet.
    Thanks to VeiledCipher's post, I stumbled over this...

Address:
    Room 2-1603, Beichen New Era, No. 13, Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing (16th Floor, New Beichen Shopping Center)

Directions: Subway: Take Subway Line 5 to Beiyuan Road North Station Exit A2, west of Beichen Shopping Center, Beichen New Era 2 is right next to it.
    Public transportation:You can take bus No. 11, 695, 653, 596, 464, 466, 484, 571, 758, Yuntong No. 117 and get off at Beiyuan Station in Chaoyang District, then walk 50 meters north to the west side of Beichen Shopping Center and reach the Xinjiyuan Building.

Comment

Originally posted by slottedpig View Post
      How long before drm needs to be cracked again? Months? Years?
      Maybe about 3 more months. We are currently using 4.10.2710.0. Previous to that was 4.10.2557.0 and then 4.10.2391.0.

History of package versions for project widevine in all repositories

Not all versions listed in History are for a CEF browser which StreamFab uses.

Comment

Originally posted by slottedpig View Post
        How long before drm needs to be cracked again? Months? Years?
        It is hard to predict exactly. However if you are interested, here is a short message someone wrote about it a while ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	443813

Message and source :- https://t.me/chromecdm/100

This was written and created before 2557 got revoked so those fields are not yet filled in the above image. All the four versions before 4.10.2710.0 (4.10.2540.0, 4.10.2557.0, 4.10.2652.0 and 4.10.2662.3) got revoked on the same day - January 25, 2024. So according to these details, 2557 lasted almost 16 months before getting revoked. However, as you can see some versions has lasted only about 10 months. It has been 12 months now after the version 2710 as been created.

Comment

Originally posted by VeiledCipher View Post

It is not what happened. After some "Reverse Engineering" processes, I can confirm that StreamFab has cracked the ChromeCDM version 4.10.2710.0. The method which is implemented is exactly the same as when they cracked the previous versions 4.10.2449.0/4.10.2557.0. I am 100% sure the person behind who cracked this version is same because of the implemented "wv_cvt" method. It is just that this version was way too harder to crack (the obfuscations methods and the functions related to license requests signing/session key decrypting processes in the version 2710 was changed) and that is why it took them this much time. You have to give at least a little bit credit for StreamFab. Afterall they still managed to crack it. You really wouldn't understand how hard it actually is. In the future, cracking the ChromeCDM is just going to be more harder and it will take more time.

Also I can confirm that this solution has nothing to do with AnyStream or it's devs. AnyStream was using a PlayReady API for extracting the content keys. This was an API they bought from a third party PlayReady API seller. It is possible that this seller required more money and AnyStream thought it is too costly and stopped the whole thing without paying anymore to the seller.
          The PR api is actually cheaper than a CDM. RF1 stated they could provide Disney in 1080p, but didn't want to draw attention to the site.....they've been using PR for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

The PR api is actually cheaper than a CDM. RF1 stated they could provide Disney in 1080p, but didn't want to draw attention to the site.....they've been using PR for a long time.
            So is that post bogus then that they couldnt afford that API?

Comment

They seemed to say that they could download 4K from Netflix or Amazon through playready, but they didn’t do that either, so as not to attract attention

Comment

Originally posted by VeiledCipher View Post

Message and source :- https://t.me/chromecdm/100

This was written and created before 2557 got revoked so those fields are not yet filled in the above image. All the four versions before 4.10.2710.0 (4.10.2540.0, 4.10.2557.0, 4.10.2652.0 and 4.10.2662.3) got revoked on the same day - January 25, 2024. So according to these details, 2557 lasted almost 16 months before getting revoked. However, as you can see some versions has lasted only about 10 months. It has been 12 months now after the version 2710 as been created.
                So, whatever happened to this guy? He listed his name as Zane_Wasley​. 2557 was revoked and that's the last of him I could find. For a while I thought he was the scammer they talked about on VideoHelp https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/...yptor-how-work, but he also talks about him as a scam. His name was Telly.

Comment

Haha, I'm not questioning that, mate. My brother is an IT Engineer, and they earn handsomely compared to other professions here in Denmark

Comment

Actually no. A good PR API (I mean one with a SL3000 cert) costs a lot more monthly than a L1 API. If we directly compare the price of a PlayReady client and a SL3000 certificate to it's Widevine ​equivalent [a Widevine client (like pywidevine) and a L1 CDM (private key + client id)], the PlayReady one is going to cost 10x more than the Widevine one.

Originally posted by bricks View Post

They seemed to say that they could download 4K from Netflix or Amazon through playready, but they didn’t do that either, so as not to attract attention
                    I really very highly doubt that. PR APIs that can do Netflix 4K is almost non-existent. I very well know many high end PR API sellers but non of them offer support for NF 4k as it is really risky. (Not all PlayReady certs are allowed for NF 4k and licensing NF 4k poses a REALLY great risk for the cert). Amazon 4k is fairly easy to do with almost any PR API. Also licensing NF 4k or even 1080p for that matter through PlayReady is not possible without a proper Netflix client (code) because the PSK/MGK handshake mechanism is different than Widevine and only a few people on earth have it.

So if they ever stated that they can do NF 4K, that would be a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

So, whatever happened to this guy? He listed his name as Zane_Wasley​. 2557 was revoked and that's the last of him I could find. For a while I thought he was the scammer they talked about on VideoHelp https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/...yptor-how-work, but he also talks about him as a scam. His name was Telly.
                      I do not know what happened to him. He wasn't a scammer though. The scammer's name is Telly. He is a world-renowned scammer who scams people on DRM-related stuff.

Comment

Amazon and Netflix downloads are now up (mostly). They work great for what is listed. It is easy to fuss and complain about things. It is hard to decode encrypted content. Military intelligence spends mega bucks on code breaking. Once the encryption code is broken the lowliest private can read what the enemy is saying, doing, etc. In the case of military code breaking it cost or saves lives. For Video it separates men of patience from spoiled brats. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
                          how accurate is the information? XD
                          if they really put it out NOW (preferably today) that would be a really smart move

but what dvdfab has been doing for the last 4-5 months has not been smart at all.​
                          Smart, maybe, lucky, for sure.

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Pastordl View Post
                            Amazon and Netflix downloads are now up (mostly). They work great for what is listed. It is easy to fuss and complain about things. It is hard to decode encrypted content. Military intelligence spends mega bucks on code breaking. Once the encryption code is broken the lowliest private can read what the enemy is saying, doing, etc. In the case of military code breaking it cost or saves lives. For Video it separates men of patience from spoiled brats. IMHO

10 new titles is not quite "mostly" fixed.

Paid up customer, yes. Spoiled brat, hardly. You have my permission to re-think that last statement.

Patience? That ended about 3+ months in of band-aid hacks and complete silence.
                            Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post

10 new titles is not quite "mostly" fixed.
                              Netflix is fully fixed in 6.1.8.2. I have yet to find a new title that doesn't work in FHD
                              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Netflix is fully fixed in 6.1.8.2. I have yet to find a new title that doesn't work in FHD
                                But not for the Mac...

Comment

Working...
                                X