Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many times I think the reason for non WHQL versions that they name beta is the fee and time Microsoft charges.

The WHQL testing fee Microsoft requires is 250 USD per operating system family.[4] This fee covers both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions.

Comment

Hi Frankster91
      Glad that you found you problem and hopefully and answer to others that are having this same problem.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;86819]Many times I think the reason for non WHQL versions that they name beta is the fee and time Microsoft charges.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHQL_Testing[/QUOTE]

@ Gummigutta

I think you have a spelling error in your post, is this not how you spell Micro$$$$$$$$$oft
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Frankster91 View Post
        I am please to say that I have fixed my issue with QT8092.

I uninstalled Ntune and uninstalled my Nvidia drivers. I disabled Norton and rebooted the system. I then reinstalled the Nvidia drivers 270.61 and reinstalled Ntune and rebooted the computer. I Installed the QT8092 package and it completed and is now running without an issue. Must have been an issue with the driver that QT8092 did not like but it is happy now and so am I.

DVDFab 8.0.9.2 (2011/05/29 15:54:22)
        One other thing that I forgot to mention is that after installing the Nvidia drivers and Ntune, I opened the Nvidia Control Panel, under 3d settings, adjust image setting with preview, I changed the setting to Use advanced 3d image settings. I then went to Manage 3d settings and under the Global settings tab, I forced off Vertical Sync.

I then Installed the QT8092 package and it installed and ran.

I don't know if that made a difference or not but it could have. I do notice that everytime I open QT8092 the fan cooler on my video card speeds up and when I close it the fan slows down.

Sorry I didn't mention this before.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi Frankster91
          Glad that you found you problem and hopefully and answer to others that are having this same problem.
          Thanks CBR929

I really hope it does as well.

Comment

Closing this thread.
            If you have problems with V8095 start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
            X