Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tmckin,i watched it in the meantime and the movie was ok but not the best so i just decided to refund my money which i did. i just thought maybe the recent version would fix the error and was just curious.

Comment

well i was just asking if it was fixed. do you or anyone know? again just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
        well i was just asking if it was fixed. do you or anyone know? again just curious.
        To my knowledge everyone is trying something different so I would have to say no. Knowing DVDfab it will be fixed shortly.

Comment

I updated to the latest version of DVDFab. I have looked at several posts about copying the new Transformers 2 movie and I have tried copying the movie several times, but with no luck of success. I followed different instructions on how to copy the main movie, yet again, no luck. Does anyone know when the next version of DVDFab is coming out. I would like to copy the whole DVD of the new Transformers 2 movie, not just the main movie. I have sent the technical department of the DVDFab company an email about problems copying the Transformers 2 movie. I just got a their response and it stated, "Hi, Our tech team is checking the problem. Please wait for our new version." Anyway, can someone please help. Thanks....c0afanh.

Comment

Well, even though the preview of the decrypted version was perfect, my final version was not...still skipped the part of the first battle over seas....grrrrr...I'm gonna just wait for DVDFab's excellence to crack this code!!!

Comment

Just in case anyone is not getting the message
              (from post # 267):

Please refrain from endorsing or otherwise promoting competitors' products.
              This is the Fab Forum and out of respect for Fengtao, posts such as I described will be deleted.
              If this persists, I will ban members.

Moreover, offering to upload and make available copyrighted material is a clear violation of copyright laws and Fair Use provisions.
              Activities such as these will not be tolerated.

There will be no further warnings.

This thread is very close to being closed and/or deleted
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Still having problems with New Version

anyone else having a problem copying with the Newest Version? Any advise anyone?

Comment

yeah just tried the new version 6.1.2. No such luck.

Comment

has any one came up with a program to decrypt Transformers revenge of the fallen out by Dream Works thamk you

Comment

Transformers 2

I am also having problems it is only bring up 20 sec. worth of stuff so what is the problem

Comment

no luck here ethier...HELP HELP

Comment

Ok, apparently this message, posted at 2 locations (and now 3)...

Just in case anyone is not getting the message
                          (from post # 267):

Please refrain from endorsing or otherwise promoting competitors' products.
                          This is the Fab Forum and out of respect for Fengtao, posts such as I described will be deleted.
                          If this persists, I will ban members.

Moreover, offering to upload and make available copyrighted material is a clear violation of copyright laws and Fair Use provisions.
                          Activities such as these will not be tolerated.

There will be no further warnings.

This thread is very close to being closed and/or deleted

was somehow ignored or fell upon "deaf ears".

Game over.
                          This thread is closed.

Should you decide to start another thread on this movie...that's fine by me.
                          However, basic forum etiquette, copyright laws and Fair Use provisions
                          will be respected.

If violated, the thread and the member are gone.
                          Last edited by maineman; 10-24-2009, 03:10 AM.
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                          X