Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,

I propose the french website : salto.fr

Thanks

Comment

Good morning,
      I would like to know if there would be the possibility of getting them to develop support for Filmin Spain.

Thank you​

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
        Good morning,
        I would like to know if there would be the possibility of getting them to develop support for Filmin Spain.

Thank you​
        Filmin doesn't have any kind of protection you can download with IDM. or try the DRM MPD Downloader, should work.

Comment

I would love to see Paramount Plus for North America on M1 Mac, please consider adding it?

Comment

Please include full Audio Track descriptions for all selected Audio Tracks on Amazon Downloads. For example, many of their programs have audio tracks for European Spanish and Latin America Spanish, but when the program is downloaded, they audio tracks are both just shown as generic "Spanish", with no way to tell which is which.

This issue is identical to the recently fixed problem with showing descriptive titles for subtitle tracks, so the same fix you did there needs to be applied to Audio Tracks too. Thank you.

Comment

Please include the ability to add subtitles to DRM M3U8 downloads.

Comment

Hi,

Can you please add: https://rtl.hu/rtlplusz
                (In theory, the interface is the same as the German RTL+.)
                (StreamFab gives the following error when I try to watch or download something: The video cannot be played because your browser version is too old. Please update your browser.)

Thanks in advance.​

Comment

StreamFab Suggestions
                  ####################

It's been 6 months, almost to the day, since I last posted this very same request list. So far none have been added to StreamFab. All would very much improve the user interface of the program. For the most part, but not completely, all our DRM issues are behind us until the next speed bump Google throws at us. Huge kudos to the developers for their quick resolving of the latest round of DRM changes. Subtitles are not something I normally need to worry about since I am English speaking and the last stat I read said that 83% of all streaming videos contain English speaking. The developers have been working more and more on getting subtitles working for everyone. It's not perfect yet but it is getting there. So, now would be a perfect time to start improving on StreamFab's user interface. With that in mind, here is a re-posting of message 587 from this thread, originally posted on 7-13-2022. I hope the developers will consider adding each of these features for the good of their users.

1) Add User-Agent Switcher to make it look like you are using a certain type browser and/or OS.
                  2) Add ability to add Chrome extensions to the StreamFab CEF browser.
                  3) Add bookmarks for storing frequently used non-V.I.P. sites.
                  4) Add a simple small password manager (probably not needed if extensions were added and Lastpass, Bitwarden, or etc. could be used).
                  5) Add the Supported Streaming Services from https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downloader.htm to StreamFab if user has DRM-MPD module. This would be similar to the existing listing for All Supported Sites for the Youtube Downloader in StreamFab. Or combine the two but clearly mark DRM-MPD sites.
                  6) Add a Streaming Guide perhaps based on the Trakt.tv or JustWatch API.

Note: there was originally a 7) but that does not appear to be an issue now as it was when the list was first posted. Therefore I left it out.

Comment

Do you have plan for Hotstar?

Comment

Please add HIDIVE (hidive.com) to your supported websites!

Comment

Originally posted by AkiBoy View Post
                        Please add HIDIVE (hidive.com) to your supported websites!
                        Already there using the M3U8 download module.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-01-15 3.58.50 AM.png
Views:	980
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	420834

Comment

Please add support to WOW+ (www.wowpresentsplus.com)

Comment

Originally posted by UR_SOTS View Post
                            Could we add the streaming services https://www.kanopy.com https://www.hidive.com/ https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm also the new layout is great love it.
                            Watch TCM almost works for me, except it fails to respond when I login with my TV service.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StreamFabLoginFailureToRespond.jpg
Views:	859
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	421117

Comment

hello, I can download 1080 from drm mpd downloader noorplay site, but the sound quality is low, it downloads 64kbps while there is 128kbps, I wonder if it can be improved in the near future. And https://www.tivibu.com.tr/izle can I get download support from this site, thank you, I'm looking forward to your reply.

Comment

DRM MPD: POSSIBILITY OF DOWNLOADING MORE THAN 1 AUDIO FILE AND SUBTITLES

With the Belgian Auvio: Would it be possible TO HAVE the option of selecting and downloading more than 1 audio file? With DRM MPD when downloading a movie with several spoken languages there is only the possibility of downloading one. With subtitles its is worst as even if there are subtitles none of them appear to be available. It would be great if this was solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X