Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a StreamFab suggestion per se, but a general forum suggestion.

Can the MODS mark threads as SOLVED or such if they are? Its difficult what issues/problems are still open and being investigated compared to which are closed/resolved.

Comment

PureFlix
      Great American Pure Flix - Discover your home for faith and family-friendly exclusive movies and shows where you can confidently stream with the entire family.

Comment

Can you please finally add support for more audio track for hbo max? I see that you are adding it to other sites, but not hbo max.. other downloaders can do it for ages now

Comment

Originally posted by Sparhawk View Post
          Can you please finally add support for more audio track for hbo max? I see that you are adding it to other sites, but not hbo max.. other downloaders can do it for ages now
          It will be added in the future version, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Please add Disney+Hotstar.

Comment

viaplay

Comment

Hello everyone

Already thank you for the work you do, I wanted to know if you can improve the DRM MPD to have the subtitles​

Comment

Will the possibility to choose sound quality be brought in drm mpd downloader?

Comment

My request is that you make a little more effort for the French sites because I see that life is quiet for you and I will love it if you find a solution for 6play max because capturing it is boring, thank you in advance to find the solution​.

Edit :
                    And also find a solution for the software because there is a pirated version every time and not cool for those who pay.
                    Last edited by Blizzard; 03-10-2023, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Fix TUBI downloader to put TV Series name in front of the downloaded episodes - like other D/L modules do.

Comment

https://www.tv5mondeplus.com is free to sign right now and has some TV Series /Movies good to take.

Comment

I'd like to request a change or an option in the way that VIP files are saved. At present VIP files are saved in one of the three ways listed in Settings below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-23 8.45.26 PM.png
Views:	600
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	423533

The path format is by default: Output directory > Show Title > Season > Video files

The only option available is to include the name of the streaming website by checking the following Setting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-23 8.33.28 PM.png
Views:	497
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	423534

The path format would then be: Output directory > Streaming website > Show Title > Season > Video files

I propose that the VIP video files simply be placed directly in the selected Output directory without the use of the subfolders such as Show Title and Season. I'm sure that the subfolders were probably set up this way so as to synch with the PlayerFab library format. I don't use PlayerFab. I use other player/library programs that use the formatting that I want. With all the VIP files being placed in one output directory I would be able to easily automate moving the files into my video library program. As it stands now with the way StreamFab has setup the output directory with subfolders, I must manually move the files into a single directory for them to be automatically accepted and processed into my video library. I could write an automation script gathering all the video files from the various subfolders but it would be much, much, more difficult than just having the video files placed directly in the Output directory. Please consider making this change or adding this option. Thank you.​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                            I'd like to request a change or an option in the way that VIP files are saved. At present VIP files are saved in one of the three ways listed in Settings below.

I propose that the VIP video files simply be placed directly in the selected Output directory without the use of the subfolders such as Show Title and Season. I'm sure that the subfolders were probably set up this way so as to synch with the PlayerFab library format. I don't use PlayerFab. I use other player/library programs that use the formatting that I want. With all the VIP files being placed in one output directory I would be able to easily automate moving the files into my video library program. As it stands now with the way StreamFab has setup the output directory with subfolders, I must manually move the files into a single directory for them to be automatically accepted and processed into my video library. I could write an automation script gathering all the video files from the various subfolders but it would be much, much, more difficult than just having the video files placed directly in the Output directory. Please consider making this change or adding this option. Thank you.​
                            If i may add to this suggestion, instead of just having a setting to enable/disable subfolders, we should disable the auto folders and have variables that we can use in the naming convention of folders and filenames.

For example, you could have something like:

Generic

$(module): The name of the module used to download the file
                            $(vcodec): H264 or H265
                            $(vrange): SDR, HDR10
                            $(resolution): 480/576/720/1080/2160p
                            $(acodec): EAC3, AC3, or AAC
                            $(acodecstring): Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, Advanced Audio Codec

Movies

$(movie): Name of the movie
                            $(year): Year of the movie

TV Shows

$(show): TV Show name
                            $(season): Season number
                            $(epnum): Episode number
                            $(eptitle): Episode Title

This would then give us all the power in where to save the files and how they are named.

This would result in the folder setting and filename settings to be like this:

Movie Download Folder: D:\Stream Downloaders\StreamFab\$(module)\Movies
                            Movie Filename: $(movie) ($(year))\$(movie) ($(year))-$(resolution)-$(vcodec)-$(acodecstring)-WEB-DL

TV Shows Download Folder: D:\Stream Downloaders\StreamFab\$(module)\TV Shows
                            TV Shows Filename: $(show)\$(show) - $(season:1)x$(epnum:2) - $(eptitle) - $(vcodec) $(resolution)-WEB-DL

Notice the modifiers for season and episode numbers to specify the number of digits to return. So in that case i don't want the leading zero for season but i do want it for episode numbers.

This will help a lot of people who download a lot and need to massage the names and move files.​
                            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Very good suggestion, JPP72!
                              That would be very, very helpful for some people. I really like the idea. But in my case, all I need is to have the video files dumped directly into one directory. I already have a system set up for files I get via torrenting. It is a offshoot from one that I used to use when I used to record my TV shows using Windows Media Center and Silicondust HDHomerun Prime tuners. The files get processed and renamed by TVRename (https://github.com/TV-Rename/tvrename) and sent to the libraries of my choice. My objective is to have a fully automated system where the only thing I need to do is choose the video files I want and they automatically wind up in the library where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                                Very good suggestion, JPP72!
                                That would be very, very helpful for some people. I really like the idea. But in my case, all I need is to have the video files dumped directly into one directory. I already have a system set up for files I get via torrenting. It is a offshoot from one that I used to use when I used to record my TV shows using Windows Media Center and Silicondust HDHomerun Prime tuners. The files get processed and renamed by TVRename (https://github.com/TV-Rename/tvrename) and sent to the libraries of my choice. My objective is to have a fully automated system where the only thing I need to do is choose the video files I want and they automatically wind up in the library where they belong.
                                Ya my suggestion would suit both our needs...

It's so funny cause i have used TVRename since like 2012!

When i found SickBeard, i switched to that and when Sonarr came out, i switched to that.

I'll DM you so we don't hijack this thread but maybe Sonarr can do what you want until SF takes the suggestion.

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                                X