Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add hidive.com thanks

Comment

Feature request:

Do not automatically select all audio tracks of specified default language on Netflix.

Although the setting asks for what language audio to pre-select, it's annoying to have to go through them and deselect the Audio Description track and the lower quality tracks. If i specify i want 5.1 audio in the settings, it should never select the 2.0. There probably should be a different setting for Netflix to select Original language instead of a specific language and definitely should have a way of not selecting the audio description.

Also, sorting the Audio and Subtitles drop-down would be great. Looking for a specific language it's easy to miss while scrolling the drop-down
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

With HBO Max, I cannot select several audios for the video, but with subtitles I can select different languages
        Could it be added the option of selecting several audio languages for videos in HBOMax, please.

Comment

For HBOmax (and other services that I can't immediately recall), please have the queue separate TV shows by seasons. Currently (as of v5.0.3.5) all shows are lumped into "one" season.

Example: If I click on a show, after analysis SF will separate the seasons by number, and I have the option to select an entire season (or a single episode from a single season) by the checkmarks. Let's say I only want Seasons 1-4 (out of 6). I click the boxes to indicate that I want Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, and Season 4. But when these are added to the queue, all episodes are lumped under Season 1 (even though the episode titles will distinguish which season they belong in, they are not separated by season so that I can easily click an entire season out of those 4 that I want to download: I currently have to select individual episodes in the queue, which is time consuming.)

As an example of how it is right: select a TV series with multiple seasons from Netflix, Amazon, or Paramount+ and add the entire show to the queue. You'll see them separated by season in the queue.

Comment

For Netflix, it would also be nice to have the “Main” instead of “High” for the video profile. An example of this is that main@L4 vs high@L4 (for 1080p content) (I’ve read that it may give a higher bitrate or better encoding from Netflix than high profile. The Netflix module could either switch to pulling the main profile or have an option in settings to allow the user to choose which profile they might want. This isn’t a priority request, it just would be nice to have the option or to switch to it at some point in the future, plus I don’t know if it’s just a quick tweak in the code or if it requires a lot of work to figure out.

Also, I’ve noticed that the browser/user agent that Streamfab might be using is Microsoft edge, and if that’s the case, I just want to bring to your attention that there is a chromium extension on GitHub that seems to be able to enable a higher 1080p bitrate than regular chrome does, but can only do so in ms edge. I don’t know if ms edge specifically has some kind of other drm like playready that may allow third party code to tweak the player and give higher bitrate/quality streams compared to chrome, but it’s worth a try imo. So I recommend that you check it out and see if there’s anything that could be done to improve the video/audio quality than can be pulled from Netflix using their code. the site is (without putting the url) https ://github.com /lkmvip / netflix -4K -DDplus

Comment

Can you please add the anime service hidive.com ?

Comment

Please support www.telasa.jp in DRM MPD Downloader.
                Sample: https://www.telasa.jp/play/196198

Comment

Could you please double or triple the height of the horizontal scroll bar that comes up when you have more VIP services selected than will fit on the Home screen? That thin blue line is a tricky thing to click and hold to drag, and more often than not I end up selecting a service that I didn't want when I just wanted to scroll to the right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-06-12 16_03_34-.png
Views:	965
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	410923

Comment

https://www.tsn.ca/video/on-demand Sports on demand streams to be looked at

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post
                      For Netflix, it would also be nice to have the “Main” instead of “High” for the video profile. An example of this is that main@L4 vs high@L4 (for 1080p content) (I’ve read that it may give a higher bitrate or better encoding from Netflix than high profile. The Netflix module could either switch to pulling the main profile or have an option in settings to allow the user to choose which profile they might want. This isn’t a priority request, it just would be nice to have the option or to switch to it at some point in the future, plus I don’t know if it’s just a quick tweak in the code or if it requires a lot of work to figure out.

Also, I’ve noticed that the browser/user agent that Streamfab might be using is Microsoft edge, and if that’s the case, I just want to bring to your attention that there is a chromium extension on GitHub that seems to be able to enable a higher 1080p bitrate than regular chrome does, but can only do so in ms edge. I don’t know if ms edge specifically has some kind of other drm like playready that may allow third party code to tweak the player and give higher bitrate/quality streams compared to chrome, but it’s worth a try imo. So I recommend that you check it out and see if there’s anything that could be done to improve the video/audio quality than can be pulled from Netflix using their code. the site is (without putting the url) https ://github.com /lkmvip / netflix -4K -DDplus
                      Just to point out to the devs, I've tested this chrome extension, and getting netflix main profile MPL) in chrome is easily possible with one of this extension's features https:// codeload.github.com/ lkmvip/netflix-4K-DDplus/zip/refs/heads/master

In this extension you just have to choose "play with AVC" under "video configuration" and reload the page, then netflix provides the avc (or main profile/MPL) video stream. I hope that this code (or at least the modified cadmium playercore for netflix) can be used with streamfab's internal browser (which I believe is edge or chromium edge) to allow the user to choose Main vs High Profile (MPL vs HPL) or simply change the default manifest playlist to MPL instead of HPL.

Comment

Hello, will the dutch https://www.videoland.com/nl/ also be supported at some point?

Comment

is this different then StreamFab? I tried downloading and it came up that I needed to purchase StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader .. I already have the all in 1 package.

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post

Just to point out to the devs, I've tested this chrome extension, and getting netflix main profile MPL) in chrome is easily possible with one of this extension's features https:// codeload.github.com/ lkmvip/netflix-4K-DDplus/zip/refs/heads/master

In this extension you just have to choose "play with AVC" under "video configuration" and reload the page, then netflix provides the avc (or main profile/MPL) video stream. I hope that this code (or at least the modified cadmium playercore for netflix) can be used with streamfab's internal browser (which I believe is edge or chromium edge) to allow the user to choose Main vs High Profile (MPL vs HPL) or simply change the default manifest playlist to MPL instead of HPL.
                            to share with the devs, simply changing the playback default video track codec of the internal browser that streamfab uses from "avchigh" (as it shows when hitting play on a title on netflix within streamfab and pressing the keyboard combination "ctrl-alt-shift-d" and revealing the video/audio information panel) to "avc" greatly improves the video stream bitrate and would thus change "High@L4" shown in mediainfo to "Main@L4" since "avc"=Main=MPL and "avchigh"=High=HPL. I believe that this is a medium priority tweak and it probably wouldn't take very long to either implement an option to choose between Main and High profile (or "avc" and "avchigh") to download, or simply downloading the "avc" Main profile by default. To reiterate, this doesn't require an L1 cdm, it can be done with the chrome L3 cdm that streamfab already uses

Comment

i scrolled through a few pages and didnt see any updates. I know its been brought up over a year ago. But is SF any closer to having hulu be 1080p for DRM rips? Thanks

Comment

i can use videoland.com but i don't have a fancy screen that checks the page... it's a pain to go into 100 episodes and queue them

Comment

Working...
                                X