Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion of Peacock+

Peacock+ is giving me errors during downloading multiple movies unless it's on screen being displayed under the "Home Tab" due to it timing/out and logging off.

Is there anyway for StreamFab to program in a "refresh screen" on a timed basis for Peacock+ logon screen?

I don't even know if it could be done if the Peacock+ screen is not being displayed on screen in the home tab of StreamFab, but would also be nice to have if you're downloading from multiple services and Peacock+ is down in the queue, but you are *still* displaying the Peacock+ screen in order for it to be refreshed.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

1) Fix Peacock module to not ask for user/pw info every time it is launched

2) Have it to where if a VIP Service module (Paramount, Peacock, etc) presents the option for Video Resolution on downloader selection page that the show will be downloaded in that resolution and NOT the one specified in the General Settings of StreamFab - if it's asked, then it should override the general one

Comment

This may be a fringe request, but is there any chance of a "no video" option? I actually mainly use it for audio processing (I run one of the Bass Equalization repos (AVS forum), so am only in general looking at it for the audio tracks. At the moment I just manually select the lowest res available to speed it up, but it'd be easier all around (server load cdn etc) if I could skip video. I think then that it wouldn't even need drm processing.

Comment

Adding SkyShowtime, because in the Nordic region (Denmark, Sweden & Norway) its going to entirely replace Paramount+ on October 20th.
          And may i suggest adding it for free for those who can document that they live in the effected countries, considering they already have paid for
          accessing the Paramount+ that they are going to loose.
          Last edited by Per K; 09-27-2022, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Please could you add hidive.com thanks.

Comment

When the Upon Task Completion option is set to "Shutdown Computer", display a popup message stating that STREAMFAB will shutdown the computer in 15 seconds, with a button providing the option to Cancel the shutdown.

Backstory: I normally have the option set to "Do Nothing". I inadvertently and unknowingly changed it to "Shutdown Computer" (the option setting is always present at the bottom of the Downloading window--I must have clicked the dropdown box without realizing it). I was in my web browser when suddenly my screen went blank and a "Shutting down computer" message was displayed. There was nothing I could do to abort the shutdown and nothing to tell me why my computer was shutting down. Nearly gave me a heart attack. Was it a virus? Was my CPU overheating? Eventually I figured out what happened, but you can see why I am requesting this feature.

Comment

I would really like to see the sites added that use Vimeo's hosting services. The four I know of personally: Criterion, Screambox, Arrow Films ("Arrow Player"), Mystery Science Theater 3000 ("The Gizmoplex").

Comment

Fingercross on the new skyshowtime

Comment

I had an idea for a new feature.
                    I've download some shows and movies and I am thinking to myself that in the future I may forget the ones that I already downloaded.
                    Would be great to have a way to know which movies/shows was downloaded for each stream service.

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
                      I had an idea for a new feature.
                      I've download some shows and movies and I am thinking to myself that in the future I may forget the ones that I already downloaded.
                      Would be great to have a way to know which movies/shows was downloaded for each stream service.
                      I do this manually by moving all my downloads to my Plex server... Then open Plex when I'm using StreamFab and search Plex for the title before I add to my StreamFab download queue.

It would be nice if StreamFab could keep track of "Successful" downloads and alert you when you are trying to download the same title again. Like a pop-up saying "Title: AAA was downloaded from Service: BBB on Date: 1/1/80" I realize there are some movies that are remakes, think "Point Break" where there is the original from 1991 and the remake from 2015, Or movies with the same title that are different, think "Wolf" from 1994 w/Jack Nicholson and Michele Pfeiffer and "Wolf" from 2021 w/George MacKay and Lilly Rose Dep, that could impact this routine.

As part of StreamFab, there is the option on the Library Tab in settings to Import To Movie Library upon download completion. I wonder if that can be leveraged to know if SF has previously downloaded a title? But they also have to think of a way that would work for people like me that have Multi PC licenses, so can run SF and download on multiple PC's, so keeping that DB/List of previous downloads could be a challenge.

Comment

Please set up a separate forum for "StreamFab for Android." Having Android messages in with the regular StreamFab messages will only lead to confusion.

Comment

I want the function to run another process when the download is completed.
                          Because I want to rename files or move them to separate folders with PowerShell or Bat commands.​​

Comment

The ability to grab the chapter metadata from Amazon TV Shows/Movies would be amazing.

Comment

Hi,

Please support:

BBC iPlayer - https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer ITV Hub - https://www.itv.com/
                              My5 - https://www.channel5.com/
                              Now TV - https://www.nowtv.com/
                              WWE Network - https://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ninko View Post
                                see here under all supported streaming services - https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downlo...ckid=headmenu2
                                BBC iplayer is already supported - My5 is supported.

Comment

Working...
                                X