Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have an option to define the filenames of saved videos, in my case: YouTube Videos.
    Some placeholder like "YYYY-MM--DD <title>" would be really great.

Comment

Please support the option for subtitle formats for modules using yt-dlp. Would be great to be able to select ASS over SRT with Crunchyroll. Thanks

--sub-format FORMAT Subtitle format; accepts formats preference,
      e.g. "srt" or "ass/srt/best"​

Comment

Hello,
        the downloader Canal+ doesn't work anymore.
        Can you please try to fix it?
        thanks with your help

Comment

When will Noorplay best sound quality option come? Please..

Comment

It would be nice to have the option to select more then one audio format, e.g. stereo AND surround sound.
            Thanks

Comment

Would like to download from Plex please.

Comment

Originally posted by zekeblue View Post
                Would like to download from Plex please.
                Did you try this URL if you have the MPD downloader?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-12 11.28.09 AM.png
Views:	682
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	424185

And now my request (again) -
                Add the Supported Streaming Services from https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downloader.htm to StreamFab if user has DRM-MPD module. This would be similar to the existing listing for All Supported Sites for the Youtube Downloader in StreamFab. Or combine the two but clearly mark DRM-MPD sites.

In other words - Add the above display from your advertisement for the DRM MPD Downloader to StreamFab itself if the user has purchased the DRM MPD module. This way the user can see what additional streamers are available to them from within StreamFab without having to load up an advertisement for a module that they already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Did you try this URL if you have the MPD downloader?
                  I did not as I do not have MPD Downloader. I see is is USD $120 for lifetime, so not sure I will have it.

Comment

Please support itvX in the UK!

Comment

My request is to actually fix problems. I reported that supported site itv.com is not working back in December 2022. Still not fixed. I patiently waited for them to fix it and reported it again. All i get in response is their standard canned answer "We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you." So my feature request \ suggestion is to actually fix problems.

Comment

Hi admin, can you please add the feature to download VR videos from FANZA? There is a huge catalog of VR Videos from FANZA. If StreamFab can only download regular videos it would really be a shame.

Comment

Please support NOW TV in the UK!

Comment

Please add:

Comment

Something to select all sutitles when is a multisubtitle movie , for example on amazon .

Comment

ITVX seems to have been added to the list of supported sites in the Youtube downloader but nothing has changed and its not even possible to play content in the Streamfab browser

Comment

Working...
                                X