Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuisanse fix request here - please add an option to reset the "Upon Task Completion" selection to <Do Nothing> on next program launch. On more than one occasion I've forgotten to reset the option the next tme I used SF and my PC shuts down unexpectedly when the current DL task(s) was done.

Comment

The latest update npw enables downloads from ITVx - thanks for that. However, where My5 used to be restricted to SD now it fails everytime at the analysis stage

Comment

Apple TV+ suggestion:

Is there some way SF could check the air dates for shows on , and NOT add those not available yet to the download queue? I'm not sure what meta data SF gets on each episode, but if it has the air date, and SF compare that to the current date, and if air date is in the future, skip adding it to queue and provide some feedback to the user?

Why?

Apple has a habit of listing shows on their site BEFORE their air date which you are not able to watch until the air date. For example, Season 1 of Hijack. Episode 5 is listed on the site now, with an air date of July 19, 2023, which is 5 days from now. If you add Season 1 to StreamFab for downloading, it adds episodes 1-5, even though 5 isn't available yet.

As such Episode 5 fails downloading and is listed as such on the Downloading tab. The SF message just says "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video." which is accurate, So as a user, my first instinct is to retry, and that there is a StreamFab issue. The only way to know the issue is because the episode is "coming soon" is to open a separate browser, log into AppleTV+, go to the show listing and look at the episode listing.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
          Apple TV+ suggestion:

Is there some way SF could check the air dates for shows on , and NOT add those not available yet to the download queue? I'm not sure what meta data SF gets on each episode, but if it has the air date, and SF compare that to the current date, and if air date is in the future, skip adding it to queue and provide some feedback to the user?

Why?

Apple has a habit of listing shows on their site BEFORE their air date which you are not able to watch until the air date. For example, Season 1 of Hijack. Episode 5 is listed on the site now, with an air date of July 19, 2023, which is 5 days from now. If you add Season 1 to StreamFab for downloading, it adds episodes 1-5, even though 5 isn't available yet.

As such Episode 5 fails downloading and is listed as such on the Downloading tab. The SF message just says "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video." which is accurate, So as a user, my first instinct is to retry, and that there is a StreamFab issue. The only way to know the issue is because the episode is "coming soon" is to open a separate browser, log into AppleTV+, go to the show listing and look at the episode listing.

Hulu does this too and it's so annoying. I add 5 episodes and the first 3 download while i get errors for the last 2. I keep trying, closing StreamFab, logout/login, only to realize later that it hasn't "aired" yet.

I do not use those sites at all for streaming. I download, add to Kodi and Plex libraries and will watch on Kodi.
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Is there any way to add a subtitles feature to DRM downloads?

Comment

suggestion youku.tv

Comment

wowtv.de

Comment

Originally posted by ipineda1972 View Post
                  Hi, Please consider adding Movistar+ and Filmin of Spain
                  Filmin.es works... But limited to 1080p. This website is great as it has almost all Lars Von Trier media in 1080p and 4k. Most places it is only in SD or DVD.

Please allow streamfab to grab 4k media from filmin.es. steamfab also does not grab the subtitles, which makes it difficult to use Subtitle Edit.

Comment

Bring the sound quality option in drm mpd downloader, please, I'm downloading 1080p from noorplay.com, the sound quality is 64kbps downloading. I know that the content has 128kbps quality, or download it in the best quality. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible, thanks in advance to everyone who contributed

Comment

suggesting https://filmfestival.culturebase.org

Comment

When downloading multiple files, a separate sound when all downloads are complete instead of each individual file.

Comment

A request for Kanopy to be added, if possible.

Comment

A request for Ant+ and Cosmote tv Greece to be added, if possible.

Comment

It would be nice to have an option to restrict the download speed. While StreamFab is running it is nearly impossible to do something else as it eats up the whole bandwidth of the line. I know all streaming providers have a maximum speed, but unfortunately the download speed of my line is slower, so it gets fully overloaded with the running download of StreamFab.

Sometimes it would be nice to surf or watch a YT video while the download is running in the background. At daytime I work from home, so it could be running in background, but in the actual state that is impossible as the VPN or AVD connection will be cut, as there is not enough bandwidth left for those services.

So it would be nice if there would be an option to set the maximum download speed (as most other download programs have already), so that you still can use the internet even while the download is running.

Comment

Please add the option to download from https://www.smithsonianchannel.com/
                                Right now I can't log in due to an error so I can't use the DRM downloader.

Comment

Working...
                                X