Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ITVX continues to be unplayable so why list it in the available list?
    How about sorting the problem thats been ongoing for over a year whereby downloads from Amazon and Netflix default to subtitles ON when burned to disc using Bluray Creator?

How about offering Disney+ at 1080p?
    How about offering Apple tv at better than SD.

The list goes on

Comment

Since Amazon has multiple channels and multiple providers, would it be possible to get 200 instead of 100 download limits? HBO has 200 and it's only one service. That way it would let us users better utilize our subscription services we have with Amazon as the 3rd party provider.

Thanks for the consideration

Comment

Time for a little culture... Could you please add https://www.marquee.tv

Thank you.

Comment

Can we keep the downloaders we do have to stay working - not referring to ones where the encryption key/method has changed or ones that have had a site redesign - but ones that worked on prior versions and still work in prior versions but not recent/later ones.

The CW - last worked in v6118
          Crackle (movies) - not sure when it last worked.

Comment

I would like all Forced Subtitles to be able to direct render to video, please!

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
              I would like all Forced Subtitles to be able to direct render to video, please!
              I honestly think this request is dead in the water. It would involve re-encoding the video. It would mean making the processing time got from 1 minute to 15 minutes per episode and i doubt anyone wants that. They will not be coding this for 2 customers when there are literally hundreds of apps or frontends that will do that.

Let's not forget that you will be limiting yourself with the amount of stuff you can download if every episode takes 20 minutes instead of 5 minutes. And that's on a system with a GPU. Without the GPU, it could take way longer to re-encode...

You are better off just downloading VidCoder and re-encoding outside of StreamFab. It's so easy that there is zero reason to build that into StreamFab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	777
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	425459
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I would like to see when the subtitles are properly identified as FORCED, Streamfab will properly mark it as FORCED and DEFAULT subtitle in the MKV/MP4 file... for example Iron Man from Disney+

Views:	788
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	425541

Notice the FORCED flag is NO for both subs, and the set not identified as forced is set as default.

If Default and Forced are set, some players will properly show the subtitles so you don't need to select them, or figure out which on the list is the forced set.

If the only way for Streamfab to fix it would be to add a step to remux the downloaded file in order to set those flags, I understand that would add just a few minutes to the processing time. An alternative could also be a log of the downloaded files that have identified forced subs so we can re-mux ourselves if we choose.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

If the only way for Streamfab to fix it would be to add a step to remux the downloaded file in order to set those flags, I understand that would add just a few minutes to the processing time. An alternative could also be a log of the downloaded files that have identified forced subs so we can re-mux ourselves if we choose.
                  There is no extra remux needed. Just the proper flags set in the original remux command.

In the meantime, if you download as MKV, you can use MKVToolnix's Header Editor and simply toggle the flags yourself.

Views:	702
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	425545

If the Forced Display element doesn't exist then just add it and set it to yes.

Views:	650
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	425546​​

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

There is no extra remux needed. Just the proper flags set in the original remux command.

In the meantime, if you download as MKV, you can use MKVToolnix's Header Editor and simply toggle the flags yourself.
                    I didn't even see the Header Editor there. I only used the Multiplexer to combine files and such. Thank you!

Still, an report from Fab on what files were downloaded with noted Forced subs would be great so I don't have to look at movies one by one, or find out later when I go to play back

Comment

Hello. I would like to see support for "zattoo.com" and "play.waipu.tv". These Sites seems to be using m3u8 and therefore they can be grabbed, if supported by streamfab. As i said before, would buy, if these works! Thanks!

Comment

It would be nice to have an option to retry failed downloads automatically. The setting could have 3 options along with an option for number of reties. For example, i had 250 items in my Amazon queue. 1 Episode of Succession Season 3 failed, 1 episode of MXC season 1, 2 in season 3 and 1 in season 5 also failed.

So now, i have incomplete Succession, incomplete MXC and incomplete 90 Day Fiance (next show in the queue) because my daily limit was reached and it only downloaded season 1 and 2 of 90 Day Fiance.

What i would have preferred is for it to retry the failed stuff before downloading 90DF since that one was going to be incomplete no matter what. Now i have 3 incomplete shows instead of just one. And need to wait until tomorrow to retry the failed downloads.

Suggestion is to have a "Number of Retries" where it could be from 1 to 10, and a "When to retry" which could have as options: Immediately, After Season and After Show.

Immediately: As soon as it fails, wait 30 seconds and try again.
                        After Season: Once all other episodes from the season are done, retry the failed ones from that season
                        After Show: Before moving on to next TV show, retry all failed downloads from all seasons of that show.

Comment

Can you enable DRM MPD download in 4k on www_filmin_es. They have Dogville in 4k, and subtitle do not grab but I am not to worried about that currently.

Comment

Hi, Please consider adding Movistar+ and Filmin of Spain

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
                              And ITVX continues to be unplayable so why list it in the available list?
                              I second (or third? fourth? fifth?) fixing ITV. It prompts to change the browser settings to allow protected content, but there is no way to do that in the built in browser

Comment

Re: ITV.
                                They are never gonna fix ITV. I put in a trouble ticket on Dec 12, 2022. Every month I send another message on my trouble ticked asking about when it is going to be fixed . I am sick and tired of getting their response of "We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you" They are not sorry, if they were they would get it fixed. In five more days it will be 6 months, 1/2 a year, and it is still not fixed. They do not care about there customers. They have our money that's all they care about.

Comment

Working...
                                X