DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    The General Chat forum is for anything you like, within the forum rules. Start threads about anything, hobbies, sports, music etc. Does not have to be about DVDFab! The name of the thread at CDF was imposed by CDF if memory serves. I think Tim originally called it something else.
    The name of this thread can be changed to protect the innocent

Change the name if you want to Paul. I used the same title so people would notice it is all.
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Where's Di now then????
      I'll let Di know about this thread if i see her.

Comment

I didn't want to start a new thread on this but a question for Paul or Tom or Troy or Greg or any of the other mods/admins:

Why is the title of a/the thread not included in all the posts of a thread? The title is only present in the first post.

Comment

Test of post title display. This is only a test.

A question I have wondered about myself. I'm sure it's a tweak in the forum software, but I haven't seen it. Still on the learning curve, looking for the flat part. The thread title does display in the light colored navigation bar near the top of the page. And if you give a post an individual title, it shows above the post.

Re: the name of this thread
          I personally have no problem with it. My only concern is that it displays (usually) on the forum index page and may attract users that should be going to a different forum with questions or problems. Help me watch it--if that does not become a problem it can stay as is. The innocent will be protected LOL.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok thank you for the reply Paul

Comment

Good afternoon from Europe.Weekend is coming
              Ant

Comment

Good Afternoon ant1rock

From the USA

Yes the Weekend is

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                  I'll let Di know about this thread if i see her.
                  mornin' guys/gals i just happened to think about Di and her problems with her internet and sons. She is on limited internet and is probably capped by now beings it is the 26th. I'll let her know when i see her again.

woohoo i have 2 referrals now

Comment

Has anyone else been experiencing this forum keep logging them out for no reason? In any forum I have ever used, when you log in, as long as the browser session is active and you have not closed or dumped your session info, you are logged in and I count on that for quick access when I get email notifications. But now I have to log in each time here as it seems to log me out in a very unreasonably short time. Anyone else see that happening?
                    Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                      Has anyone else been experiencing this forum keep logging them out for no reason? In any forum I have ever used, when you log in, as long as the browser session is active and you have not closed or dumped your session info, you are logged in and I count on that for quick access when I get email notifications. But now I have to log in each time here as it seems to log me out in a very unreasonably short time. Anyone else see that happening?
                      I think the default for VBulletin is about 15 minutes if no activity, maybe the mods will change it.

Comment

I think this is where to set the time, 3600 is not the default setting. select VB options in left column then cookies and http header options in the dropdown at top.
                        Last edited by W&B; 01-08-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                          I think the default for VBulletin is about 15 minutes if no activity, maybe the mods will change it.
                          I see, I guess been spoiled by other forums

I think this is where to set the time, 3600 is not the default setting. select VB options in left column then cookies and http header options in the dropdown at top.
                          I am not sure where you are seeing that, I don't have anything like that when I am logged on. Can you point me to it?

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                            I am not sure where you are seeing that, I don't have anything like that when I am logged on. Can you point me to it?
                            I'm sorry, I meant that is in the admin options.

Comment

I'm sorry, I meant that is in the admin options.
                              DUH! I can't believe I didn't catch that. I thought it was a weird thing to say but then I thought, hey maybe I don't know something, time to learn.

Comment

I have slightly more than doubled the allowed idle time, let's see how that does. It apparently doesn't log mods or admins out ever, I didn't realize it was set so short.
                                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                                X