DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
    Are you far enough inland to be out of harm's way from Irene mainman?
    Oh yeah. ..not as far inland as your "bootheel"..., but plenty far enough.
    I'm way up in the northwest corner of SC.

Google map Lake Jocassee. I sit pretty high up in the Blue Ridge foothills about 1 1/2 miles from the lake (as the crow flies).
    Really beautiful area
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I have an uncle that lives in Taylors, that can't be too far, nothing in SC is too far!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        I have an uncle that lives in Taylors, that can't be too far, nothing in SC is too far!
        Haha,
        Yup, between Greenville and Greer...roughly an hour from us.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Was a release today and Fengtao has 8.1.1.0 Qt beta and should be 8.1.1.5 Qt beta in the title of the thread......at this time.
          "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
            Was a release today and Fengtao has 8.1.1.0 Qt beta and should be 8.1.1.5 Qt beta in the title of the thread......at this time.
            Thanks Bobbo.
            Howzit goin?

Comment

I have corrected the release number in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                I have corrected the release number in the title.
                Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  Thanks Bobbo.
                  Howzit goin?
                  Going perty good here Tom. I got a new guitar delivered yesterday. I've been looking for a nice lefty (yes i play lefty) acoustic with a cutaway so i can play up on the higher notes of the neck for a few months and going to the local stores trying out righty guitar to see if i like the way they feel and the sound of the woods they are made of etc.... what a mess to go through that, made my head spin around a few times deciding. So i picked up a Takamine sight unseen except for looking at the pics of them online. This is the one i got http://www.takamine.com/guitars/nove...fe/ef340scgnlh

It's one of their Pro line guitars built in the Japan factory by the best of their long time luthiers. It's not a shiny fancy looking guitar but the sound from it is very nice.

I have 3 days to see if i want to keep it and so far i really like it.

How goes it your way? Getting the feel of living there now?

Comment

Still hot and dry here too, about 40 crow-miles from Tom.

There is also an updated version of Profile Editor out today, it is still free and you can get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13963
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post

There is also an updated version of Profile Editor out today, it is still free and you can get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13963
                      Thanks pard.
                      Have you tried it out yet?

Yeah, those are 40 (hot and dry) crow-miles...
                      Still I pity those poor bastards in Texas

Comment

Going perty good here Tom. I got a new guitar delivered yesterday. I've been looking for a nice lefty (yes i play lefty) acoustic with a cutaway so i can play up on the higher notes of the neck for a few months and going to the local stores trying out righty guitar to see if i like the way they feel and the sound of the woods they are made of etc.... what a mess to go through that, made my head spin around a few times deciding. So i picked up a Takamine sight unseen except for looking at the pics of them online. This is the one i got http://www.takamine.com/guitars/nove...fe/ef340scgnlh

It's one of their Pro line guitars built in the Japan factory by the best of their long time luthiers. It's not a shiny fancy looking guitar but the sound from it is very nice.

I have 3 days to see if i want to keep it and so far i really like it.

How goes it your way? Getting the feel of living there now?
                        Hey Bob,

I seem to recall that Jimi Hendrix did "ok" playing lefty with a "righty"...:...

Yup, I'm definitely getting the feel for it..
                        My wife said I picked the worst time of year to move...sold our home in Maine on April 29, got down here May 1 and it's been hot as hell since.
                        Oh well, you can't pick and choose when to sell...not in this market.

Still, I love the area...it's gorgeous and I'm looking forward to the cooler temps and mild winters.
                        People are great...friendly, helpful and chatty.

I'm hoping for some cooler temps in Sept. I wanna drop my kayak in Lake Jocassee (only 1 1/2 crow-miles away) and do some exploring.
                        It's been too hot to paddle around so far.
                        I miss "yaking". I guess I was spoiled in Maine...the ocean was always cool-cold and always had a decent breeze.

Comment

Have you and Tom met up yet?

Comment

Nah not yet, his "to-do" list is longer than Fengtao's. I'm afraid he might press me into service.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nah not yet, his "to-do" list is longer than Fengtao's. I'm afraid he might press me into service.
                              lol well i'm sure you guys will find time one day.

Comment

A bump and a Happy Hump Day everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X