Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Happy Friday everyone
    Absolutely, I've been laid off for a while now but still I just LUV me some weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
      That is correct for PST/ GMT-7 EST = GMT-4
      Thanks for confirming. That is what I thought too, just keeps changing often enough to keep you on your toes.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Hey Guys & Gals,

Have a look at the new Knowledgebase area of the forum that Signals has now got working and let us know what you think.

Cheers
        Greg
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Happy Caturday to one and all here.
          "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

HI
            Dont work too Hard

Comment

Originally posted by diane7 View Post
              HI
              Dont work too Hard
              Work, what's that.

Comment

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, take care.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  Hey Guys & Gals,

Have a look at the new Knowledgebase area of the forum that Signals has now got working and let us know what you think.

Cheers
                  Greg
                  Looks great and it's an outstanding idea
                  Everyone is welcome!
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Happy Caturday right back atcha... and to all the rest of you Fabbers out there.
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

does anyone know whats up with the new Transformer, it seems not to even start it has anyone had this problem or does anyone have a solution how can I back up Transformer 2?
                      Gracie

Comment

Gracie, I believe info files have been forwarded to fengtao.

Comment

Well hello all my friends and members and friendly members lol. OK I'm trying to stop smoking (Filthy habit I know) and my nerves are just SHOT. Taking "Chantix" to help but I think the only way I'll succeed is if they are made illegal which they should be anyway since they've killed so many people. I actually feel like climbing a 10 story building, jumping off and slitting my own throat on the way down. grrr lol Certainly hope everyone else is great though. bare with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                            Well hello all my friends and members and friendly members lol. OK I'm trying to stop smoking (Filthy habit I know) and my nerves are just SHOT. Taking "Chantix" to help but I think the only way I'll succeed is if they are made illegal which they should be anyway since they've killed so many people. I actually feel like climbing a 10 story building, jumping off and slitting my own throat on the way down. grrr lol Certainly hope everyone else is great though. bare with me.
                            Been there WandB,
                            Used arm patches, helped me get over the worst of it, it got easier about a month out, been seven years now

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                              First let me say, good choice to stop and I wish you all the best. Been there myself and quit and so did my dad, so if you need anything or want anyone to ride your ass until you stop and/or just need the support, I will be happy to be there. Just PM me anytime or just email me straight. You can do it, ANYONE can. I will be happy to share anything I know that might help you.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
                                Been there WandB,
                                Used arm patches, helped me get over the worst of it, it got easier about a month out, been seven years now
                                I've talked to people that hasn't smoked in 20-30 years and say they still crave them everyday, I think it's not only a physical but mental addiction. My Dad smoked since as long as I can remember and one day just threw them down like "ahhh no big deal". Glad He did but kinda bugs me how some can just stop cold turkey like that and I cannot. Nothing against Him or anyone, I just get mad at myself lol
                                Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                                First let me say, good choice to stop and I wish you all the best. Been there myself and quit and so did my dad, so if you need anything or want anyone to ride your ass until you stop and/or just need the support, I will be happy to be there. Just PM me anytime or just email me straight. You can do it, ANYONE can. I will be happy to share anything I know that might help you.
                                I do agree anyone can if they REALLY want to. I talked my wife into trying to quit at the same time and She isn't having as rough a time as me and now She's all "If I can, I know You can". Of course She doesn't phrase it as nice as I put it I do appreciate the offer for support, sincerely!! I think why it's so hard is where I'm out of work and the weather is beginning to keep me indoors. Just WAY to much time on my hands, that's the hard part for me staying busy. Thanks again though for the good wishes
                                Now for anyone needing some good quality blank media Office Max has Verbatim's on sale. The 100 pack spindles is $30 if anyone is interested, just thought I'd mention it.

Comment

Working...
                                X