DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Happy October 1,2009 to one and all here.

Any guitar players here?
    Does Air Guitar count?...
    I have played Guitar Hero on my son's PS3...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Does Air Guitar count?...
      I have played Guitar Hero on my son's PS3...
      Sure why not Tom as long as you can keep up
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

My Dad could play pretty good and tried to teach me but I could never pick it up, always wanted to though. Since air guitar counts like Maineman asked then I'm in, when's rehearsal

Comment

I'm going to be playing "Riding the storm out" when these storms hit here lol

dunno if they are headed your way or not in TN.

Comment

I hope not, actually I haven't watched the weather in a couple days. hope it's not a bad one. great song btw

Comment

Nice avatar there W&B..................Happy Caturday to one and all

Comment

thanks, seen this a long time ago and always thought it was kinda funny lol,

Comment

Bob beat me to it but B&W, very nice avatar, very funny.
                  Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Pukey the Pumpkin, very nice.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      Pukey the Pumpkin, very nice.
                      It would have been even funnier if the pumpkin was puking zucchini seeds.

Comment

Thought I would change it up
                        So I was thinking about buying one of those Western Digital Media Players. Anybody have any good or bad experiences with them? Seems pretty cool to be able to rip a Blu-ray to a supported format to a external HD and just plug it in. I would really prefer a stand alone Blu-ray player that would do the same thing. For all I know most may already but seems all I can find says the usb port is for photos in jpeg format but must admit I haven't done to much research so far. Any suggestions?
                        Last edited by W&B; 10-04-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Not me. Only thing blue i have here is blue LED's

Comment

Sorry, I am not quite sold on the value of BR, so I am not in any rush to experiment with it, sorry.

Comment

I've got the same feelings about BR too but I have some comments on the WDTV thingy. Reports here in OZ suggest that you can have problems streaming HD content from external USB drives dependent upon the chipset used by the HD enclosure.

I far prefer the players that I import into OZ which hold the HDD internally but currently they do not play BR. What they do though is play H263 AVI's perfectly and with a 1Tb drive fitted internally, I've got a readily accessible library of around 1000 movies.

There are stacks on the eBay US site for around $100. Just use "Hard Disk Media Player" as your search criterea.
                              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                                I've got the same feelings about BR too but I have some comments on the WDTV thingy. Reports here in OZ suggest that you can have problems streaming HD content from external USB drives dependent upon the chipset used by the HD enclosure.

I far prefer the players that I import into OZ which hold the HDD internally but currently they do not play BR. What they do though is play H263 AVI's perfectly and with a 1Tb drive fitted internally, I've got a readily accessible library of around 1000 movies.

There are stacks on the eBay US site for around $100. Just use "Hard Disk Media Player" as your search criterea.
                                Glad I am not the only one. Now that is something that is worth looking into. Thanks for the heads up and that's an interesting concept you are playing with, let me know if you get it working successfully and what obstacles you hit along the way and how you overcame them, it will be beneficial to many I am sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X