No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone. Hope the day has been well and your evening is pleasant as well.
    Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Well I gotta say its been a really nice day at 80 degrees and lots of sun, hope everyone's day/night is great also. I spent all my time outside that I could since they won't be many more days like this left before winter.

Comment

Hey Guys.... I'm trying to find out when the next Stargate Universe episode goes to air on the SyFy channel in the US with timezone conversion. I am GMT + 10

Can anyone help?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Hey Guys.... I'm trying to find out when the next Stargate Universe episode goes to air on the SyFy channel in the US with timezone conversion. I am GMT + 10

Can anyone help?
          I'd be happy to try. There is a showing (repeat) Fri, Oct 9 at 7 PM. Then there is a new one right after it, Fri, Oct 9 at 9 PM. It then repeats the new episode again at 11 PM again. Now the trick is the conversion, I am not quite sure how to "convert" for you. Does this info help you any to figure it out?

Comment

I hope I am not out of line to suggest, but have you checked their website. I have noticed they have the full episodes for Part 1 and Part 2 of the intro I guess. If that's not what you need, then I am sorry. I was just thinking out loud.

Comment

Thanks mate.

I've already seen 1 & 2 already.

After episode 3 but I don't think they put it on their website until after the episode is aired!!!

Am I correct in thinking Eastern Time is GMT -5 ? If that's the case Ep 3 will be showing on Sat 10th @ 12 noon. I think. GMT -5 to GMT +10 = +15 hours difference.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks mate.

I've already seen 1 & 2 already.

After episode 3 but I don't think they put it on their website until after the episode is aired!!!

Am I correct in thinking Eastern Time is GMT -5 ? If that's the case Ep 3 will be showing on Sat 10th @ 12 noon. I think. GMT -5 to GMT +10 = +15 hours difference.
                Yeah, I figured that. I just thought if we can't get it right and you missed it, you can get it when they put it up on Saturday. That was just planning for the worst case.

Now as for the time, it came up PST (I am in CA). So that is GMT+8 for me but since this is cable, it shouldn't matter, I think it airs the same time all across the US. It is now 6:21 PM Thu 10/8 for me but its 11:21 AM Fri 10/9 for you. So that would be 12 hours, so 9 PM Friday our time should translate roughly to 9 AM Saturday for you. Am I doing this right? So the only question is, is it Eastern or Pacific we go by?

Comment

Their website said times are Eastern. Now I'm getting confused !!!!

Don't you mean GMT -8 ??? Your time Vs mine seems to suggest that I am +17 hrs on you ??? Daylight saving or something???

Comment

I am now 11:30am on Fri the 9th.

Comment

Their website said times are Eastern. Now I'm getting confused !!!!

Don't you mean GMT -8 ??? Your time Vs mine seems to suggest that I am +17 hrs on you ??? Daylight saving or something???
                      I am sorry its (-) not plus, I am sorry that was a typo and its -7 for PST. If you want EST, then its -4. Remember that we have that stupid daylight saving time which moves us back and forth and recently they even changed that around a bit, so it has been a relative mess. Sorry, I don't deal with international timezones much, I am not that good at this, I admit.

Comment

I am now 11:30am on Fri the 9th.
                        Yes that's what I calculated, earlier I was 6:21 and that would make you 11:21 so now 11:30 makes sense, its on the money there.

Comment

Thanks mate for your assistance.

How are you going looking at those Media Players?

Comment

Happy Friday everyone
                            "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Thanks mate for your assistance.

How are you going looking at those Media Players?

Hello everyone, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I got detained with work and didn't get a chance to check back. You are welcome, I do try, hope it helped at least.

I am not sure what you mean by Media Players, I have one and been looking into the design of a large scale home one but nothing has been firm or in action yet, just looking at the moment and considering everything, plenty of time to sink the money implementing it, I am in no rush

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                                Yes that's what I calculated, earlier I was 6:21 and that would make you 11:21 so now 11:30 makes sense, its on the money there.
                                That is correct for PST/ GMT-7 EST = GMT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X