Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgivin to one and all.
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Bob
      I'm stuffed
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Been missing you guys, hope that all of you are well and that you had a wonderful thanksgiving with family. Take care all.
        Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
          Been missing you guys, hope that all of you are well and that you had a wonderful thanksgiving with family. Take care all.
          Hello my friend, good to hear from you.
          We had a great Thanksgiving and thanks.

One of our kids couldn't make it, but will have 2 weeks with us over Christmas.

Hope you are are well and God Bless you and your family.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            Hello my friend, good to hear from you.
            We had a great Thanksgiving and thanks.
            Its lovely to hear from you and I glad that you had a great holiday.

One of our kids couldn't make it, but will have 2 weeks with us over Christmas.

Hope you are are well and God Bless you and your family.
            They are loved and that's what matters and you will just have to do a bit more loving when you see them over Christmas and it will make it that much more sweet.

Thank you for the heartfelt wishes and I thank you and wish you all yours the same my friend. Take care of yourselves and be safe.
            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Working...
            X