No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger, no matter the circumstances.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger, no matter the circumstances.
      Ditto, always good to hear from you.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
        I know its been a while since I have stopped by to say a word, so I wanted to drop a line and say hello, wish everyone a great holiday season, and hope that you and yours have a great time, are happy and healthy. I don't mean to be a bad friend but life just makes it hard for me as many of you know why, so know that I think of you guys often, regardless of how I am feeling. Take care.
        Good to hear from ya!! Best wishes for you and your family my friend. Happy holidays and hope you have a better New Year

Comment

Thank you everyone, it is very kind of you to remember and thanks for all the best wishes, I can use all that I can get and so can my family.
          Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

I come here most everyday but don't post much GµårÐïåñ. Good to see you show up when you can.

Happy Caturday everyone.
            "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Caturday everyone

Comment

Merry Christams to everyone of you!!
                Ant

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                  Have some Fun All .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Please explain Caturday. Is this also an American holiday?
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      Please explain Caturday. Is this also an American holiday?
                      Was a thread at CDF's a few years back. All Saturdays are Caturdays for the cat lovers

Well actually all days of the week are Caturdays

Comment

gah everything was fine till i woke up to the new scrunched up forum layout ............

This looks soooo 20th century now.

Comment

gah everything was fine till i woke up to the new scrunched up forum layout ............

This looks soooo 20th century now.
                          I thought it was Zig Zag related on my end until I realized the top banner had changed . I don't like change much, that's part of the reason I NEVER visit the old forum at myce. I'm just glad this forum doesn't look like that.

Comment

ya maybe they can put different stlyes for us to choose from like other forums do? Paul?

Comment

ya maybe they can put different stlyes for us to choose from like other forums do? Paul?
                              I still See Happy Xmas ..
                              VLC got rid of the Christmas Cap ( I liked it )

HI BOB

Comment

Hi everyone
                                I also agree with you about the new layout, and first thing in the morning all that bright white, felt like I was being interrogated
                                CBR929
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X