No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heyyo everyone, hope you all are doing fine and a Happy Caturday to ya.
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      Right backatcha Bob
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Sorry for the late greeting but I was sweating bullets thinking the world was ending yesterday but it's now early Sunday and all is well. Happy Sunday "funday" everybody

Comment

Yeah I skipped my Saturday bath and everything, had to get up and take it this morning! Hi Bob! Hope you are doing well!
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Yeah I skipped my Saturday bath and everything, had to get up and take it this morning! Hi Bob! Hope you are doing well!
            ya been doing good, you? ....hope you didn't get flooded over you way on that side of the state?

Comment

Water got all around me here but I'm up on a sand ridge so I stayed dry. If I was doing any better I'd have to hire someone to help me enjoy myself!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi just using the last few megs of my international internet

Before my boys use it all up

((((( allthefabFabersand&xfreaks )))))

Comment

The naders around here are tearing up everything..........90312 and others east of Springfield,MO take care today.

Hi Di

Comment

The naders around here are tearing up everything..........90312 and others east of Springfield,MO take care today.

Hi Di
                    We'll be watching the sky today Bob. Everybody here on edge, Joplin is on evryone's mind around here.

Albert Einstein

Comment

How close are they getting to you Bob? I see tornados in the KC area!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm near Springfield but my home town and where my kid lives with my ex-wife got hit today in Sedalia. I talked to my kid a little while ago and she's ok and she was still in school. It missed the school but got the bus barn and they were trying to figure out how to get all the kids home. My kid is in high school and said her boy friend was taking her home. I've tried calling a few of my friends there in town but no answers. I guess most of the town is without power right now. I guess my ex-wfie's house is ok too............

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                          We'll be watching the sky today Bob. Everybody here on edge, Joplin is on evryone's mind around here.
                          I'm near Springfield but my home town and where my kid lives with my ex-wife got hit today in Sedalia. I talked to my kid a little while ago and she's ok and she was still in school. It missed the school but got the bus barn and they were trying to figure out how to get all the kids home. My kid is in high school and said her boy friend was taking her home. I've tried calling a few of my friends there in town but no answers. I guess most of the town is without power right now. I guess my ex-wfie's house is ok too............
                          So these storms are more than a bit nasty!!!
                          Bob, looks like you're just shy of a 100 miles east of Joplin
                          and 90312, I'm looking at a weather map right now and it looks like some bad stuff nipping at the "Bootheel".

I'm catching a little on the news and it's really heartbreaking.
                          Tremendous loss of life, not to mention those still "missing" and injured.

My heart goes out to all those familes that have been torn apart.

You and your familes stay safe.
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

We are ok here, rough for a while. Tornados all around us! I'll have to wait and see how much damage was done here in the southeast corner. Joplin is in everyone's thoughts here and the shelters were full this evening, not taking anything for granted anymore.

Albert Einstein

Comment

If it was my EX's house, I'd be hoping it was right in the path !!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                                If it was my EX's house, I'd be hoping it was right in the path !!
                                ya only if my kid is not init at the time

Power has been out all around that town but i got a hold of everyone. I'm going there today as i already had plans. My kid is out of school for the rest of the year. It took out the bus barn so not enough buses are left so schools out for the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X