DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody.
    I'm following in W&B's footsteps...retired mod and "not-nearly-retired " with the honey-do-list...

We've finally sold the house here in Maine we're and headed down to our retirement home in SC.
    We should be all wrapped up on April 29.
    Can't wait.

Catch you all later
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Happy Caturday again everyone.

Tom good to see your finally moving and or retiring. Seems it's been a long time in the making but glad the time has come.
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        Hey everybody.
        I'm following in W&B's footsteps...retired mod and "not-nearly-retired " with the honey-do-list...

We've finally sold the house here in Maine we're and headed down to our retirement home in SC.
        Can't wait.

Catch you all later
        Hi glad things are working out

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        Happy Caturday again everyone.

Tom good to see your finally moving and or retiring. Seems it's been a long time in the making but glad the time has come.
        Good to see you 2 Bob.

Comment

Hi Maineman
          Nice to hear that everything is all right and you will finally be making your move down south.
          Will miss you here on the forum.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hey everybody.

Can't wait.

Catch you all later
            Good to hear from ya Tom, not seen you post in awhile (then again I haven't been very active on the forum lately either other than lurking lol). AHH the "honey-do-list" = never ending Congratz on the sale and have a safe trip to S.C.

Comment

Happy "Caturday" Bob and everyone, here's to working on a Saturday GRRR.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                Happy "Caturday" Bob and everyone, here's to working on a Saturday GRRR.
                Back atcha and no working on Saturday here
                "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Just wanted to say a quick hello and hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
                  Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Glad to hear from you!!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      Glad to hear from you!!!
                      Thank you my friend. I do try, but its getting harder. How have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                        Hey Guardian, sorry I missed you.
                        Sorry to hear things have gotten even tougher for you my friend, but it's great to see you pop in.
                        "Don't let the bastards get you down."
                        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                          Back atcha and no working on Saturday here
                          Yeah working as a "temp" so a company can screw me out of benefits sucks but just glad to be working again, the american dream LOL. What really gets my goat is I have to pay them to do a criminal back ground check on ME $50!!! but it's either that or start wearing a sign "will wrestle for food"

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                          Good to hear from ya, keep hangin' in there buddy

Comment

Hey Guardian, sorry I missed you.
                            Sorry to hear things have gotten even tougher for you my friend, but it's great to see you pop in.
                            "Don't let the bastards get you down."
                            Thank you my friend, I appreciate that.

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                            Good to hear from ya, keep hangin' in there buddy
                            Thank you, its kind of all of you. I appreciate it very much for all the love.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone! Admin and fellow Members.

Hope everyone is okay! It's been awhile. Jut finished my probation, at a new job. My boss is so young I can hear the diaper swooshing in is pants.
                              But anyhow that' the life.

Comment

Glad to see you back. Hope the job works out in spite of the youngster in charge.
                                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                                X