Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how one could setup AWS with ImgBurn not knowing the MID

Edit:

I still haven't had anything to burn to try it out yet sorry.
    Last edited by Bob; 10-20-2010, 08:37 PM.
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      I'm not sure how one could setup AWS with ImgBurn not knowing the MID.
      Same here, I don't get how it can be configured, sitting there, detected and not know the MID. Nothing has changed and it works just fine at full speed, just not when configured to respect a specific speed. Neither DVDFab or ImgBurn respect it anymore and I suspect is because of how DVDFab sends the values, because it burns at the right speed if the burn is initiated WITHIN ImgBurn, so that tells me its not ImgBurn but DVDFab that is causing the problem by not sending the right values and further breaking something that was already broken but was working using a bypass.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
        Same here, I don't get how it can be configured, sitting there, detected and not know the MID. Nothing has changed and it works just fine at full speed, just not when configured to respect a specific speed. Neither DVDFab or ImgBurn respect it anymore and I suspect is because of how DVDFab sends the values, because it burns at the right speed if the burn is initiated WITHIN ImgBurn, so that tells me its not ImgBurn but DVDFab that is causing the problem by not sending the right values and further breaking something that was already broken but was working using a bypass.
        If you have DVDFab setup to use ImgBurn and the write speed in DVDFab is set to any other then "Recommended" it can cause a conflict with the burn speed, at least for me anyway.

.02 cents tossed in

SJ

Comment

Good to hear from you my old friend, its good to have you jump in. Thank you. I know and that's why I set it to RECOMMENDED so that it would honor the ImgBurn speeds and it did for a while as a bypass but now it somehow manages to further spooge it so that nothing can be done but MAX which is why I am frustrated. I just used a hardware memory adjuster to cap the hardware speed at 4x so that when it forces MAX, it gets 4x like I want, instead of going to the device max of 16x.

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
            Good to hear from you my old friend, its good to have you jump in. Thank you. I know and that's why I set it to RECOMMENDED so that it would honor the ImgBurn speeds and it did for a while as a bypass but now it somehow manages to further spooge it so that nothing can be done but MAX which is why I am frustrated. I just used a hardware memory adjuster to cap the hardware speed at 4x so that when it forces MAX, it gets 4x like I want, instead of going to the device max of 16x.
            hmmm sorry didn't read all of your other posts on this guess I should huh!!, but have you tried uninstalling ImgBurn and re-installing it ? also you sure your hardware memory adjuster <- is not the cause of this issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by StormJumper View Post
              hmmm sorry didn't read all of your other posts on this guess I should huh!!, but have you tried uninstalling ImgBurn and re-installing it ? also you sure your hardware memory adjuster <- is not the cause of this issue ?
              No I installed the adjuster to slow down the drive so that the MAX value would match what I wanted, so it was a consequence of this not working, not the reason before it.

Comment

can't play copied DVD's on panasonic player?

What can I do to be able to play copied DVD's on my DVD palyer?
                works fine on computer and mac laptop? Help

Comment

Originally posted by rodriquez View Post
                  What can I do to be able to play copied DVD's on my DVD palyer?
                  works fine on computer and mac laptop? Help
                  Not much to go on, but my guess is you'll have to use +R blanks and booktype them to DVD-ROM. I have a pal with a Panasonic player that will not play a backup on a -R at all.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my friends here at DVD Fab hope everyone has a wonderful day
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my friends here at DVD Fab hope everyone has a wonderful day
                        CBR929
                        Right backatcha guys and the same to the Fab team, all the Fabbers and their families around the globe.
                        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hey guys, hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Turkey for you and turkey for me!
                          SPECS
                          DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                          SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
                            Hey guys, hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Turkey for you and turkey for me!
                            Same to you Racem22, and Happy burning to everyone....just do not burn the turkey
                            CBR929
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone

Comment

I know its been a while since I have stopped by to say a word, so I wanted to drop a line and say hello, wish everyone a great holiday season, and hope that you and yours have a great time, are happy and healthy. I don't mean to be a bad friend but life just makes it hard for me as many of you know why, so know that I think of you guys often, regardless of how I am feeling. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                X