Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you Fabbers Down Under:

To all you Fabbers Down Under :

I hope you're doing alright, especially those in and around Brisbane because what I've seen on TV and online does not look good.
    I wish you all the best, I am from USA and I always admired(still do) Australia. Take care you all. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Love for the thoughts.....

We are OK at the moment with everyone assisting each other.

Good test of the resilient Aussie character but the most kudos should go to the guys and girls of our defence forces who have been assisting for over 2 weeks so far.

As far as I am concerned, they are our unsung heroes!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Thanks Love for the thoughts.....

We are OK at the moment with everyone assisting each other.

Good test of the resilient Aussie character but the most kudos should go to the guys and girls of our defence forces who have been assisting for over 2 weeks so far.

As far as I am concerned, they are our unsung heroes!!!
        I'm reading that this may be as bad as the '74 flood.
        Just saw a pic of Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane...what a mess!

Hopefully, no more lives will be lost and I can't imagine how many have lost their homes already..

God Bless you all Greg.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

wazzz up!!

you can call me J, J-dog, J-doggy, J-Dawg, Jay, J-Pup, J-bird,Jay-Dog what ever great to see a general chat room good way to blow off steam.

Comment

Thanks Maineman for your kind thoughts and all others that have contacted me by PM.

Current projections put around 20,000 homes underwater, flood peaks less than 74, but don't forget that Brisbane has grown a lot since then and the new suburbs may get hit badly.

The worst part is the loss of life and my sympathy goes out to all that have lost loved ones.

The greatest thing that stands out is the way the community has banded together to assist those less fortunate.

It has restored my faith in humanity.

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            I'm reading that this may be as bad as the '74 flood.
            Just saw a pic of Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane...what a mess!

Hopefully, no more lives will be lost and I can't imagine how many have lost their homes already..

God Bless you all Greg.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy
              Glad to hear that you are OK, just saw a video where cars in a parking lot just got swept away one after another. Hopefully this will end soon and no more lives will be taken from this tragedy.
              Take care and God Bless my friend
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

When I went to install this version, 7.0.7.0 Beta on my Windows XP Pro, SP2, just before it finished, Microsoft came up with an error message and stated that this program had performed and illegal operation and that it will be shut down. Same thing happened whenever I tried to open it. 3GB of memory, AMD Sempron 3000+ with a 250GB hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCoLTD View Post
                  When I went to install this version, 7.0.7.0 Beta on my Windows XP Pro, SP2, just before it finished, Microsoft came up with an error message and stated that this program had performed and illegal operation and that it will be shut down. Same thing happened whenever I tried to open it. 3GB of memory, AMD Sempron 3000+ with a 250GB hard drive.

Version 7.0.7.0 beta is not supported any more i don't think.

Version 8 has been out for some time.
                  "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

I'm sorry. The version that I menat to say is version 8.0.7.0 Beta and not 7.0.7.0 Beta. Sorry about that. See thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...2760#post72760 that has been started on this issue. Thanks.

Comment

Dear all,

This version only works on Windows 7, and we will fix this issue asap.

Best Regards,
                      Fengtao
                      RoCo:
                      Please use the quote BB code, especially when quoting forum or DVDFab staff.

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone
                        "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Backatcha Bob...

Comment

Well hope everyone is doing good and all is well. Anyone know where Maineman disappeared to

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                              Well hope everyone is doing good and all is well. Anyone know where Maineman disappeared to
                              I don't know have not seen him.
                              Maybe he is making his move down south and is to busy to log in and post.
                              CBR929
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yeah that's probably it but I did notice he's no longer on the forum staff either. Most likely enjoying his retirement and traveling also.

Comment

Working...
                                X