Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Just like at CDF's started by Tim aka StormJumper:

Hey every one most of us like to talk back and forth with each other about many things, BUT have no place to really do this except in the threads which means getting off topic.
    So how about using this threads as a Chat Room to keep other threads on topic and at the same time giving us a place to talk with each other on WHAT EVER !!
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Morning/afternoon/evening to one and all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      Morning/afternoon/evening to one and all here.
      Y
      Top o' the Mornin' to Ya Bob.
      Good to see you over here...
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

ya Tom i've been hanging around here some The other forum is getting to be perty dead these days so i thought why not make a thread here too

Comment

Good Morning Bob

Hope your day is going good.

Stolen from Tim's thread here click me
          Good Idea

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Am I correct to assume this is the same type of thread as the one over at CDF where we can just talk about anything to each other? I don't want to be misposting.
            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

That's my understanding.

But I think SJ was right, should have been named a little different.

So Guardian sorry to hear you still having trouble with your install.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
              Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Hello everyone, hope all is having a great day.

Comment

Yeah I think something to the effect of general discussion or smorgasbord would have probably been more accurate since the whole forum is now DVDFab products discussion. But either way as long as we know its open, we can get used to it I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                    So Guardian sorry to hear you still having trouble with your install.
                    Yeah nothing new. Its getting ridiculous that since 6.x I have not had a single installation that was totally flawless. Its unacceptable how the quality has gone down hill. Other than friends helping each other, the developer who wrote the program never gets involved which is a shame. I guess status quo is sufficient.

Comment

The General Chat forum is for anything you like, within the forum rules. Start threads about anything, hobbies, sports, music etc. Does not have to be about DVDFab! The name of the thread at CDF was imposed by CDF if memory serves. I think Tim originally called it something else.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Where's Di now then????

Off for the weekend as my eldest son is getting married after 7 years of prognostication.

Will be a big weekend, people are coming from as far as the UK for it.

May just have a cuppla beers after I have made my speech!

Going to be interesting though. Taking my girlfriend and the ex-anklebiter is gonna be there!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          The General Chat forum is for anything you like, within the forum rules. Start threads about anything, hobbies, sports, music etc. Does not have to be about DVDFab! The name of the thread at CDF was imposed by CDF if memory serves. I think Tim originally called it something else.
                          I think that goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                            Where's Di now then????

Off for the weekend as my eldest son is getting married after 7 years of prognostication.

Will be a big weekend, people are coming from as far as the UK for it.

May just have a cuppla beers after I have made my speech!

Going to be interesting though. Taking my girlfriend and the ex-anklebiter is gonna be there!

Hope everything goes smooth and the beer is plenty cold

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                              Hope everything goes smooth and the beer is plenty cold
                              I am normally not a beer person, hard liquor man, but it has been so hot and muggy and fiery again today that I would welcome a nice tall ice cold lager right now. Too bad I ain't got none in my fridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X