Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A suggestion, the agility to pull from sites like. for personal viewing.
    Watch highlights and analysis video from the Canadian Football League. TSN's CFL Insiders and analysts deliver video content, betting information, and fantasy football advice.

Comment

Would love to see SBS On Demand added (Australia)

Comment

Please bring a module for ARD Plus

ARD Plus - Wiedersehen macht Freude

Comment

Please add support to download videos from mtv.fi website, it's a new cmore.fi

Comment

Please add the ability to download subtitles for your DRM M3U8 websites.

Comment

Please add support to download from:
              https://www.atresplayer.com/ (downloading subtitles is not working, resulting SRT file has 0kb)
              https://www.rtve.es/play/ (don´t detect subtitles)
              https://vix.com/es-es/ondemand (don´t detect subtitles)
              https://watch.mhzchoice.com/ (don´t detect videos)

Comment

With tweaking, you could easily add Vudu. It used to start to work under DRM MPD, but choked because it wasn't their preferred browser. Not a programming genius, but as a Network guy, it seems this might be able to be quickly resolved. Thanks!

Comment

Please add the agility to download subtitles for HiDive.com on DRM M3U8.

Comment

Please add support for downloading ASS subtitles from Crunchyroll. It should be possible to download SRT (Which is what we have now) and ASS. Thanks.

Comment

Please add DirecTV.com . Now the DRM downloader is downloading the file but the video file isnt working.

Comment

I just tested this feature. I'm excited about it. What I would also like would be for the audio codec to add the number of channels, for example 2.0 or 5.1. Wilson.Wang

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-22 141440.png
Views:	555
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	435511

Comment

• Wilson.Wang
                          Wilson.Wang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We will consider for this, thanks!

Wilson

I'm saying to streamfab team should add an option to control the download speed. the speed is good, but i think it should be good to control the amount of internet using the app, like you can do that if u use a torrent cliente, limit the download speed as you wish...
                        yes in europe we use HBO Max

Comment

PLEASE, or make it hard locked. It is REALLY easy to use a scrolling mouse and accidentally change that setting without realizing it and then your computer shuts down. Since it was an unexpected shutdown it takes a while to realize what the source of the problem is. Please make a change to how this setting is implemented.

.Click image for larger version  Name:	Upon task completion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	435549

Comment

Originally posted by tshizzle View Post
                          PLEASE, or make it hard locked. It is REALLY easy to use a scrolling mouse and accidentally change that setting without realizing it and then your computer shuts down. Since it was an unexpected shutdown it takes a while to realize what the source of the problem is. Please make a change to how this setting is implemented.

.Click image for larger version Name:	Upon task completion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	435549
                          Hi,

It will be fixed soon.

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello group,

Would be nice to have an option to KEEP THE ORIGINAL TITLE NAME of the SERIE. Unfortunately, in French, they translate the name of the series and it's getting hard to find it to rename it manually in english. Why it's getting hard? Because it depends on the country. They don't have the same name. In Canada, it can be different than in France.

I do understand it can become an issue when you have series coming out of exotic countries.

Thanx
                            Regards.
                            Last edited by quebecman; 01-25-2024, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X