Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add the ability to download subtitles for your DRM M3U8 websites.

Comment

Please add support to download from:
      https://www.atresplayer.com/ (downloading subtitles is not working, resulting SRT file has 0kb)
      https://www.rtve.es/play/ (donīt detect subtitles)
      https://vix.com/es-es/ondemand (donīt detect subtitles)
      https://watch.mhzchoice.com/ (donīt detect videos)

Comment

Please add the agility to download subtitles for HiDive.com on DRM M3U8.

Comment

Please add support for downloading ASS subtitles from Crunchyroll. It should be possible to download SRT (Which is what we have now) and ASS. Thanks.

Comment

Please add DirecTV.com . Now the DRM downloader is downloading the file but the video file isnt working.

Comment

I just tested this feature. I'm excited about it. What I would also like would be for the audio codec to add the number of channels, for example 2.0 or 5.1. Wilson.Wang

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-22 141440.png
Views:	579
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	435511

Comment

• Wilson.Wang
                Wilson.Wang commented
                Editing a comment
                We will consider for this, thanks!

Wilson

I'm saying to streamfab team should add an option to control the download speed. the speed is good, but i think it should be good to control the amount of internet using the app, like you can do that if u use a torrent cliente, limit the download speed as you wish...
              yes in europe we use HBO Max

Comment

PLEASE, or make it hard locked. It is REALLY easy to use a scrolling mouse and accidentally change that setting without realizing it and then your computer shuts down. Since it was an unexpected shutdown it takes a while to realize what the source of the problem is. Please make a change to how this setting is implemented.

.Click image for larger version  Name:	Upon task completion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	435549

Comment

Originally posted by tshizzle View Post
                PLEASE, or make it hard locked. It is REALLY easy to use a scrolling mouse and accidentally change that setting without realizing it and then your computer shuts down. Since it was an unexpected shutdown it takes a while to realize what the source of the problem is. Please make a change to how this setting is implemented.

.Click image for larger version Name:	Upon task completion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	435549
                Hi,

It will be fixed soon.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello group,

Would be nice to have an option to KEEP THE ORIGINAL TITLE NAME of the SERIE. Unfortunately, in French, they translate the name of the series and it's getting hard to find it to rename it manually in english. Why it's getting hard? Because it depends on the country. They don't have the same name. In Canada, it can be different than in France.

I do understand it can become an issue when you have series coming out of exotic countries.

Thanx
                  Regards.
                  Last edited by quebecman; 01-25-2024, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Hello group,

Would be nice to have an option to NOT DOWNLOAD the Season Trailer. More likely, I think there is a bug in the AUTO RENAMING since it counts it as an EPISODE and rename it EP01. Maybe based on the NAME, the SIZE and or other.

Comment

• Cats4U
                    Cats4U commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The option to NOT DOWNLOAD the Season Trailer is to remove the checkmark next to it. There is no bug.

For StreamFab, may I suggest adding an option to define a different save path for media recorded from "Adult Services" to separate it from the other TV and Movie services?

Most users I imagine would not want adult content to be cataloged and displayed next to their family friendly media. Being able to save to a separate path, even a different drive if desired, would be very helpful.

Thank you.​

Comment

When downloading, eliminate the Analyzing text that appears both during the video/audio download and when finalizing the video.
                    1. It makes the important info (download speed, progress, and remaining time) for the current movie or episode extremely difficult to read,
                    2. For those of us who are trying to monitor download progress, the flashing text and progress bar can cause eyestrain and headaches.
                    3. It adds absolutely no useful information. Displaying the progress bar and numerical data already shows whether the download is progressing or stalled. Otherwise, we can safely assume that StreamFab is doing something useful such as analyzing the current video or audio, or it's attempting to finalize the download.
                    Actually, the issue is simply this... Please make the download timeline and text stop flashing!
                    Last edited by zapt; 02-10-2024, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
                      When downloading, eliminate the Analyzing text that appears both during the video/audio download and when finalizing the video.
                      1. It makes the important info (download speed, progress, and remaining time) for the current movie or episode extremely difficult to read,
                      2. For those of us who are trying to monitor download progress, the flashing text and progress bar can cause eyestrain and headaches.
                      3. It adds absolutely no useful information. Displaying the progress bar and numerical data already shows whether the download is progressing or stalled. Otherwise, we can safely assume that StreamFab is doing something useful such as analyzing the current video or audio, or it's attempting to finalize the download.
                      Actually, the issue is simply this... Please make the download timeline and text stop flashing!
                      So I don't understand what you mean. There is nothing flashing when downloading!

Comment

Sebastian001 Perhaps it's streaming service specific. But when I'm watching the downloads progress on the Downloading tab for both Netflix and Hulu, the timeline and text above it constantly flash while the explanatory text rapidly switches/strobes between Downloading and Analyzing. It's done this for months for me. (Note that I'm using the Windows version of StreamFab in the US.)

Comment

Working...
                        X