Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you use DVDFab 6 then DVD Shink and for last ImgBurn?

Comment

Originally posted by j_knier View Post
      I have foloowed all the directions and have ripped the files using #47. I tried burning these files with my nero software which I have always done for other dvd's no problem. I did the data verification test on it and it failed. It appeared to burn the dual layers correctly but failed the data verification. The dvd does not work after this was done. Any other programs besides AnyDVD that I can use to burn the ripped files? Thanks!
      This the DVDfab forum and can only recommend it and no other program so sorry can not say anything about other programs here

Comment

I did The Same Thing And It Works...

Comment

Can I use DVDFAB 6 to try and burn the ripped files? I tried doing that but the target and source locations gave me problems when I put the ripped files under source and my dvd burner disk drive under target.

Comment

Stupid question, that I'll probably answer myself, but want to be sure and not to start another thread....when the "fix" for the Transformers protection is released, it will be a new "beta"????

Comment

It worked great using Beta 6.1.1.8. Just shut off pathplayer, selected main movie, #47 and copied to hard drive. I compared sequence of chapters to original and everything is in sync with the original.

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                Which version do you have? Some versions you have to pick Title # 76 ( Double Disc ) version and there is some saying Title # 7

Try these other 2 Titles and let us know what happens.

I just did the #76 on the Double Disc version, burned it and just watched through the whole thing, worked fine.

thanks for the help

Comment

I am trying to get transformers 2 to a mobile format, it does not show any of the information like you would normally see, just a blank screen. I know this thread has been dealing with dvd copy, however this thread really is about getting dvd fab to work on transformers 2 so I think i am on point. Anyone get the dvd to mobile to work for transformers 2 ? I downloaded the beta as listed in the threads..

Thanks Brian B

Comment

Originally posted by bburwell View Post
                    I am trying to get transformers 2 to a mobile format, it does not show any of the information like you would normally see, just a blank screen. I know this thread has been dealing with dvd copy, however this thread really is about getting dvd fab to work on transformers 2 so I think i am on point. Anyone get the dvd to mobile to work for transformers 2 ? I downloaded the beta as listed in the threads..

Thanks Brian B
                    Do main movie as listed in this thread and save it to your hard drive. Then you open that file you just saved and convert it to what ever mobile option you like. I not know if it works but I am sure it does and does not hurt to try it

Comment

taking too long to copy

tried to copy chapter 47 and it took about 3 hours to copy to the hard drive. Is this going to be normal?

Comment

Originally posted by insaneagain View Post
                        tried to copy chapter 47 and it took about 3 hours to copy to the hard drive. Is this going to be normal?

No.
                        It's only with trans 2 because it's not updated yet. Normal time is about 15 to 20 mins. Also make sure your using VSO engine or IMG Burn. Why anyone wants to screw around with Nero is beyond me.

Comment

ok i had the same problems as everyone else.
                          i was able to copy the main movie.
                          1.disabale path
                          2.open main movie
                          3.ingnor all errors.when movie opens (only click on # 47)
                          4.click next when its ready be patiant it may take some time.
                          5.follow the rest as you would normaly copy. thats it . i hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneagain View Post
                            Have you checked to see if your drive reverted back to PIO instead of DMA?
                            3 hours is way too long even for this movie.

Comment

I can't burn the damn thing.

Comment

I tried the chapter 47 work around - the movie copied but the chapters are all screwed up. Is there another fix to try? I'm a newbie to the copying world and am trying to follow y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X