Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Fengtao is continually saying "It will be fixed in the next version".....

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by AzDragonLord View Post
      Just converted the movie Mission to Mars using the new beta and it worked beautifully ... no audio lag! WOOHOO! The picture quality was excellent too! The conversion took about 45 minutes (2-pass) using the exact same settings I tried with earlier versions.

I can finally get my conversions caught up....thank you!
      Guess I should have mentioned I converted to AVI format using generic.avi.xbox.bigscreen1 profile provided by one of our greats!

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        As Fengtao is continually saying "It will be fixed in the next version".....

Been hearing that same story since April of this year related to AV sync issues. 5 months later and it's actually worse now that we get not only out of sync videos but videos with pixelation throughout the result. This is using the WMV10 WMA5.1 xBox conversion. Nice...

Comment

hi,

Originally posted by MRL_DVDFab View Post
          Been hearing that same story since April of this year related to AV sync issues. 5 months later and it's actually worse now that we get not only out of sync videos but videos with pixelation throughout the result. This is using the WMV10 WMA5.1 xBox conversion. Nice...
          In this version, most work is for adjust sync engine, not too much improvement for wmv encode, so I think there are maybe have some not correct setting or others in wmv encode, I will check it.

and another problem, what is "videos with pixelation throughout the result.", please give me more information,

thanks.

Comment

This post / link provides a good example.

Comment

This post / link provides a good example.

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7571
              I thought you was only a DVD user and did not do Blu-ray at all? If that true why are you linking to a Blu-ray issue as DVD is completely different than Blu-ray. Also need proof for DVD about pixalation and stuff like ting asked

Comment

Where did that say it was BR? Either way it's a visual example of the same thing we see with DVD -> Mobile conversions.

Comment

Where did that say it was BR? Either way it's a visual example of the same thing we see with DVD -> Mobile conversions.
                  .m2ts is a Blu-ray file and found on Blu-ray only. ting needs DVD results if forum members/DVDFab users want stuff fixed. DVD and Blu-ray completely different and using a Blu-ray result as example I think not good

Comment

The two "problem" movies I tried using DVD-Mobile (MKV Audiocopy) were synced perfectly...using 1-pass.

Good work on the Syc-issues, Feng and the gang !

One relatively minor glitch...I cannot get my rig to do 2-pass with the new beta without fps dropping to 0 after about 3 minutes (due to no CPU use)...1-pass works properly but I cannot get the quality I need. (I've tried fiddling with everything...pathplayer, GPU acceleration, etc...to no avail).

I have plenty of other discs to convert, so I've re-installed my patience to wait for the full release (to do 2-pass) before I re-encode the rest of my "problem children."

-Wapitikev
                    Last edited by wapitikev; 08-23-2010, 05:15 AM.
                    When breaking digital locks becomes outlawed, only outlaws will break digital locks...and watch movies in whatever format they want to, without annoying adverts and messages, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wapitikev View Post
                      The two "problem" movies I tried using DVD-Mobile (MKV Audiocopy) were synced perfectly...using 1-pass.

Good work on the Syc-issues, Feng and the gang !

One relatively minor glitch...I cannot get my rig to do 2-pass with the new beta without fps dropping to 0 after about 3 minutes (due to no CPU use)...1-pass works properly but I cannot get the quality I need. (I've tried fiddling with everything...pathplayer, GPU acceleration, etc...to no avail).

I have plenty of other discs to convert, so I've re-installed my patience to wait for the full release (to do 2-pass) before I re-encode the rest of my "problem children."

-Wapitikev
                      Scratch that problem, just tried the new Beta (was talking about 7.5.0.6b in my message without realizing that .8b was out) on the new PC (I switched my DVD encoding yesterday) and the CPU use (and fps) work fine on this one.

WooHOO!

...AND the speed is turned back up to 75% of its normal rate on the new Beta as well!

WooHOO!

-Wapitikev
                      When breaking digital locks becomes outlawed, only outlaws will break digital locks...and watch movies in whatever format they want to, without annoying adverts and messages, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
                        hi,

In this version, most work is for adjust sync engine, not too much improvement for wmv encode, so I think there are maybe have some not correct setting or others in wmv encode, I will check it.

and another problem, what is "videos with pixelation throughout the result.", please give me more information,

thanks.
                        Per AGJ, here is another example of pixelization when creating a DVD->Mobile with the WMV10 WMA5.1 profile. Anyone else seeing the same thing with the beta or the new 8 version. BTW, this was with the 8 version but the same occurs with the beta's.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Audio Sync is working

Well, let me just say this, Huraay!!

Over this week-end, I was able to convert all my DVD's that would not covert before the 7.5.6b version. I believe the audio sync issue is fixed.

Thank you DVD Fab Support!

I'll try some BR disks later, I have over 400 DVD's to convert.

I did have an issue with the codec's using any set up with cuda. Once I set it up to all software everything works fine.

Southerndude

Comment

Please report any further issues in a new thread now that version 8 has been officially released and seems to have fixed the sync issues.

Comment

Working...
                            X