Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, good news, I sent Fengtao another private message and this was what I asked:

People have been waiting ages!
    'When is the first public beta of the new mobile engine going to be released, these video/audio sync problems desperately need to be fixed ASAP!'

And this was his reply:
    'New beta version will available in next week.'

Comment

Thank the Gods!

Comment

I see that there is a new "internal" beta available but no fix list... Does anyone know if this version is intended to finally resolve the sync problems?

Of course a new realize that may possibly resolve a problem that I've been have for a long time would come out about a month after my license expires. Guess I'll never know if this problem is resolved unless some confirms it in this thread... Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by KmR View Post
          I see that there is a new "internal" beta available but no fix list... Does anyone know if this version is intended to finally resolve the sync problems?

Of course a new realize that may possibly resolve a problem that I've been have for a long time would come out about a month after my license expires. Guess I'll never know if this problem is resolved unless some confirms it in this thread... Oh well...
          Internal Beta means it is being tested with a few selected members and those members are not allowed to talk about it. If they do then they will be removed from the Internal Beta testing. Since the Internal Beta not available to everyone then nothing will be posted as to what has been fixed as it being tested to work out bugs. You and everyone else who not selected for testing will just have to wait for it to be released to all forum members to find out.

Comment

DVDFab 7.5.0.6 Beta is out (August 14, 2010):

What's New:
            • DVD to Mobile:
              • New: Rewritten conversion engine.
              • Fix: Many A/V sync problems.

Any word on this from this crowd? It looks like other threads in this subforum are posting mixed results...
            :: Mark

Comment

I use and have tested the beta with h264+AAC and WMV+WMA9 profiles with many different types of content and settings with perfect sync on every one. Can't speak to the "audiocopy" profiles that some have mentioned in this thread, but I plan to try one. I don't normally use them because it makes the files too large for true mobile players like those I have.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                I use and have tested the beta with h264+AAC and WMV+WMA9 profiles with many different types of content and settings with perfect sync on every one. Can't speak to the "audiocopy" profiles that some have mentioned in this thread, but I plan to try one. I don't normally use them because it makes the files too large for true mobile players like those I have.
                Okay, but... if I remember right, you weren't one of the folks that had chronic issues with the other versions, right?

I am... but I'm at work and doing an encode remotely isn't gonna help much since I can't hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by midiwall View Post
                  Okay, but... if I remember right, you weren't one of the folks that had chronic issues with the other versions, right?

I am... but I'm at work and doing an encode remotely isn't gonna help much since I can't hear it.
                  well midiwall, lets try it before jumping to the conclusions. I'm the one of "never had any problem" crowd and very excited to hear your results - please post them here along with other info (source, settings, etc.)
                  sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                    well midiwall, lets try it before jumping to the conclusions. I'm the one of "never had any problem" crowd and very excited to hear your results - please post them here along with other info (source, settings, etc.)
                    Easy dude, I'm not jumping to anything, just looking for someone that had problems then and don't now. I know this is an international list, so I'm trying to get a read on early results given that I won't be home for 8 hours.

Comment

Just converted the movie Mission to Mars using the new beta and it worked beautifully ... no audio lag! WOOHOO! The picture quality was excellent too! The conversion took about 45 minutes (2-pass) using the exact same settings I tried with earlier versions.

I can finally get my conversions caught up....thank you!

Comment

If now we could get the same AV sync fix into the BD to Mobile edition as all 4 of my BD to MKV encodes (2-pass; DTS audiocopy) are way out of sync with the beta version.

Comment

sync

I've converted about 5 of my problem movies now and the "way out of sync" problem is gone.

There may be some skipped frames (jerkey play back) in places but the effect is very subltle. I'll have to do some serious movie watching to see if it is repeatable.

Comment

I can't say the same has been true for WMV10 5.1 conversions. Still can't get a sync'd conversion and frankly now have conversions that are pixelated in some areas of the video. Hoping this changes with the next release. Same machine with other progs does give me a solid, clean and n'sync conversion to the WMV10 5.1 format. Not so with Fab 7.x.

Comment

Just tried War of the Worlds to WMV and it is still slightly out of sync. That is with the latest beta download.

Comment

• Wrong Turn 3 from DVD:: okay
                                • Wrong Turn 2 from harddisk:: okay
                                • Gone Baby Gone from DVD:: audio sync issues. appx 1 sec off at the end of the movie.

These were using the default profile that comes up when you pick DVD->Mobile, generic.avi.h.264.audiocopy.

I'll test more tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X