DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
    Since you guys had asked about any issues with board to report it. I just tried replying to several people at once and GB had 3 smilies and I had 2 in my reply and it wouldn't let me post saying there is 5 images and that's too much, sorry GB I had to delete your smilies in the reply I know why that is needed but given how tight this board is and spamming is not an issue, that limitation might be excessive, JMHO.
    Agreed,

As a matter of fact yesterday while I was replying to a couple of posts I had quoted...I received the same silly warning and had to delete a couple of smilies in the quoted text
    I'm stuck at work and my access is limited, but I'll look into this.

Thanks for the heads up
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Agreed,

As a matter of fact yesterday while I was replying to a couple of posts I had quoted...I received the same silly warning and had to delete a couple of smilies in the quoted text
      I'm stuck at work and my access is limited, but I'll look into this.

Thanks for the heads up
      Thank you sir and you are welcome.

PS. Thanks to whoever that added the Semper Fi under my username. I appreciate it and always faithful.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

PS. Thanks to whoever that added the Semper Fi under my username. I appreciate it and always faithful.
        That would have been the ever-vigilant signals.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

That would have been the ever-vigilant signals.
          Well in that case, thank you very much signals. I appreciate the update.

Comment

Looks good on ya

Happy Friday to one and all
            "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

I would have guess LA or New York before that but turns out nope, Chicago is first, LA is second, NYC third, Cleveland fourth, Providence is fifth, San Francisco is sixth, now this is based on the Forbes list.
              In the 60's (my late teens and early 20's, a previous life for sure), I spent a great deal of time in NYC (mostly in the Lower East Side and Harlem)
              and never felt threatened or in peril.
              I don't recall actually fearing for my life anywhere but in Providence, RI.
              Again, late 60's, running out of gas while on the interstate and got off somewhere at 2 AM.
              I had an old 2 cycle Saab (3 cyl where you had to manually mix the oil and gas...lol).
              Looked around for gas and said to myself "...oh, oh, this isn't good".

A very large man approached my car, I swallowed hard and rolled down the window and he said,
              "I don't know WT* you think you're doing here, but you're gonna be dead or busted within 2 minutes".

I said, "thank you sir and could you just give me a push down the hill?"...or perhaps you could just pick up the car and toss it in the direction of the nearest gas station....LOL.

I'll pass on Providence, thank you very much
              Last edited by maineman; 10-23-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a great day today and a very good weekend

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                  Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a great day today and a very good weekend
                  Hi bean,

Mornin' to you and all the other Fabbers out there.

Looks like my Win 7 64-bit will be delivered today...
                  I doubt I can get to it before the wife and I leave tomorrow morning for the road trip to SC though.
                  Her car is packed to busting!...
                  Still, glad Win 7 will be here safe and sound for next weekend.

You're installing 64-bit right?

Comment

Morning Tom, glad you are finally moving to your dream house but don't forget to set up the man cave for all of us to have the wild beer party in with a stripper
                    Paid Not To Work
                    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                    Proudly Served On
                    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

man cave

maineman

Actually I have 64 bit on 3 now and will have 32 bit on 4 ( hopefully this weekend ) Also have 2 dual boot, and I plan on 1 with dual boot 32 bit / 64 bit

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        Morning Tom, glad you are finally moving to your dream house but don't forget to set up the man cave for all of us to have the wild beer party in with a stripper
                        Yeah, hopefully it'll all come together ok. My wife and I will be moving her in over the next week, but I won't be there permanently until next Spring.
                        The man cave...... should be up and running sometime in the summer.

I'll send out the invitations...

Hmmm, I hadn't considered the stripper...doh !
                        The wife travels a lot while on the job...I'll figure it out...

Comment

man cave

maineman

Actually I have 64 bit on 3 now and will have 32 bit on 4 ( hopefully this weekend ) Also have 2 dual boot, and I plan on 1 with dual boot 32 bit / 64 bit
                          You'll get an "invite" too bean, although the Windy City is a bit of a jaunt to SC.

YIPPEE!...UPS just dropped off my Win 7 64-bit, full install.
                          I'll be going from a newly formatted hdd...never trusted upgrades anyway, but I know a bunch of folks with Vista who upgraded without any issues.

I keep thinking I'm going to have to take a good, long look at Linux when I get a chance

Comment

I keep thinking I'm going to have to take a good, long look at Linux when I get a chance
                            If you like to play, but I think you will really like Win 7, it's solid so far

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

If you like to play, but I think you will really like Win 7, it's solid so far
                              Well, I never gave Vista a chance, but never wanted to...
                              Have to say, I have really liked Win 7 beta and Win 7 RC...been doing a dual boot system with XP Pro since what...Spring/Summer?

No problems, no complaints.
                              Looking forward to the 64-bit install...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                                Looks good on ya

Happy Friday to one and all
                                Thank you sir, hope you have a good day and a relaxing, fulfilling weekend.

In the 60's (my late teens and early 20's, a previous life for sure), I spent a great deal of time in NYC (mostly in the Lower East Side and Harlem)
                                and never felt threatened or in peril.
                                I don't recall actually fearing for my life anywhere but in Providence, RI.
                                Again, late 60's, running out of gas while on the interstate and got off somewhere at 2 AM.
                                I had an old 2 cycle Saab (3 cyl where you had to manually mix the oil and gas...lol).
                                Looked around for gas and said to myself "...oh, oh, this isn't good".

A very large man approached my car, I swallowed hard and rolled down the window and he said,
                                "I don't know WT* you think you're doing here, but you're gonna be dead or busted within 2 minutes".

I said, "thank you sir and could you just give me a push down the hill?"...or perhaps you could just pick up the car and toss it in the direction of the nearest gas station....LOL.

I'll pass on Providence, thank you very much
                                Well brother, honestly I have NEVER in my entire life, be it the bronx, bum f* egypt, south central, or anywhere else I have been shipped to as a soldier, I have never been frightened or scared or felt threatened. I attribute this mostly to the fact that I grew up in a relatively hostile environment (dog eat dog), long standing military family, I served with the elite, and always had a sense of seeing the best in people until they cross me, so I never had trouble. I guess my success has been not automatically assuming there is trouble and seeing the worst in the situation but rather treating it like any other place or circumstance.

Being 6'3" and built like a tank I am sure came in handy too, people used to tell me that as much as they love me, if I wasn't on our side and met me in a dark ally, they would be frightened, "we've seen you fight dude". But even though I am not in the same shape as I was before (age, illness, injuries), I still carry that aura of a fearless marine with me, so I guess that helps, I have seen it all (from the truly good to the truly evil). Plus, I am pretty good at communicating or negotiating my way out of bad situations before resorting to punches, guns and knives, you know what I mean, although being a menacing looking silver back guerrilla helps too I am sure.

The one time I did feel unnerved and bothered was when I was in <edit: south america, removed the country name> and I saw a man beating the crap out of a girl and I started going over to say something and my C.O. pulled me aside and said, we are here on a mission, it sucks, I want to kill the pig too but she has to deal with this on her own, leave it. That bothered me for a while but otherwise, I always felt pretty comfortable in my skin anywhere, thankfully. Long story short, I have been to alot of states, countries and regions in the world and have never felt in danger per se, but I guess feeling uncomfortable or apprehensive in a new environment goes naturally without saying I suppose. I honestly believe that most people are inherently descent and the few that aren't, get what's due to them, karma.
                                Last edited by GµårÐïåñ; 10-23-2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X