No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I caught that when I was catching up on what has been going on over here. 11 days, that is quite a while, but as you mentioned Guardian, it could be that work has a hold on him, or just something else, he'll surface when he's ready.

Comment

Hey TD, doing pretty good here. Still struggling with the cigs and job hunting, both seem to go hand in hand lol
      oh and thanks Guardian )

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
        Yeah, I caught that when I was catching up on what has been going on over here. 11 days, that is quite a while, but as you mentioned Guardian, it could be that work has a hold on him, or just something else, he'll surface when he's ready.
        It happens to everyone, but yeah 11 is a bit out of ordinary but hey life is out of ordinary and throws curves that are unexpected. Who knows for all we know, he's been around, reading, watching, just not saying anything, I do that sometimes. I read almost ALL the posts made to the site, but I respond to few if any, unless I have something that I feel is worth saying.
        Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
          Hey TD, doing pretty good here. Still struggling with the cigs and job hunting, both seem to go hand in hand lol
          oh and thanks Guardian )
          You are most welcome bro, I am sorry to hear you are struggling with the cigs, anything I can do to help?

Comment

Hey Wild and Blue, good to hear from ya,yeah it's true brother, stress doesn't make it any easier to quit the puffs, I understand that perfectly, it will happen though trust and have faith in that.
            And again, Guardian and I are here for support.
            You know how to PM, give us a holler.

Comment

Yeah, send me a couple J/KING lol Seriously thanks but no, I'm actually doing ok. Today makes 6 straight without any. (yay for me) just craving one like a @#$%

Comment

There on there way lol, yeah the cravings, that goes with the territory my man, they do pass, the really bad ones any way, in a month or so.

Comment

hey that's a great start my friend and the craving is harsh but keep seeds, gum, juice, water or apples around to help you out. were are here anytime you need us and just take it one day at a time, if you slip up don't just let it go to waste, just get right back up and move forward, don't let it keep you down. anything worth doing is hard, so keep up the good fight, every minute is a small victory in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                    hey that's a great start my friend and the craving is harsh but keep seeds, gum, juice, water or apples around to help you out. were are here anytime you need us and just take it one day at a time, if you slip up don't just let it go to waste, just get right back up and move forward, don't let it keep you down. anything worth doing is hard, so keep up the good fight, every minute is a small victory in itself.
                    Don't give up the ground you've gained, you already have six days, keep moving forward, trust me it REALLY does get easier, I don't recall if we talked about this earlier or not, but I used the arm patch, and that did make it more tolerable, you just need to move away from the "hand/mouth" fixation, when you do that you you've kicked it's BUTT.
                    were here for you man. just kidding

Comment

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't dropped in much in the last week, moving and all.
                      Wife is a real taskmaster...just ask signals....

Seriously, I really appreciate all the kind thoughts from everyone and to signals for the updates...thanks pard.
                      We closed on the new home in S.C. without any real issues and we've made huge progress in just one week.
                      We've made a few really good friends already and everyone else down here has been great.

I'll be flying back to Maine tomorrow and will plan to bop back and forth until the Spring.
                      By then the move will be permanent for me too.

W&B, best of luck man and hang in there.
                      Sounds like you've got some great friends and support right here.
                      Doesn't matter if you slip...nobody's perfect, that's for sure.
                      Just keep plugging and you'll get there.

Hittin' the sack here...
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Nothing like "Southern hospitality" lol good to hear things are going ok for ya, I was gonna volunteer Signals to come help with the heavy lifting, I would but I live a bit to far, I have a flat on my truck and I broke both my arms LOLOL (kidding) You're correct about having good friends here with the support, good to have ppl to just talk to and get good advice from. Have a good rest and fly safe.

Comment

I see some is trying to quite the habit like me. I have been using nicotine lozengers called Thrive mint flavor. So far its not been easy but being able to walk up stairs and not get out of breath is an inspiration for me. Just thought I could help,

Also try this out for size. I have been working around cigarettes for years. not easy.

regards rip

Comment

Thanks Rip, I'm using Chantix and it seems to be working pretty good for me so far. If I worked around cigarettes everyday theres no way I could stop smoking but then again at least I'd be working lol Thanks again and good luck to you also.

Comment

If any encouragement is needed or just someone to compare progress don't hesitate. You are welcome.

regards rip

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                                Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't dropped in much in the last week, moving and all.
                                Wife is a real taskmaster...just ask signals....

Seriously, I really appreciate all the kind thoughts from everyone and to signals for the updates...thanks pard.
                                We closed on the new home in S.C. without any real issues and we've made huge progress in just one week.
                                We've made a few really good friends already and everyone else down here has been great.

I'll be flying back to Maine tomorrow and will plan to bop back and forth until the Spring.
                                By then the move will be permanent for me too.

W&B, best of luck man and hang in there.
                                Sounds like you've got some great friends and support right here.
                                Doesn't matter if you slip...nobody's perfect, that's for sure.
                                Just keep plugging and you'll get there.

Hittin' the sack here...
                                Hello buddy, good to hear from you. I see that you finally got moved in, how was the move? You settled? I hope you are enjoying your new place and that you are settled and happy. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                X