No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning to all on this fine Friday, here comes he weekend yea !!!
    W&B
    Guardian
    troy if your watching
    bean
    rip
    GJ
    morning to all of you, hope you have a good one

Comment

Good Afternoon Touchdown. Have been busy getting ready for Haloween. And yes last day. Come on weekend here we come. We will all blink and next thing you know it will be Boxing Day.

Comment

To all my friends a hello,

Maineman
        Bean
        Jimbo
        Touchdown
        Gregiboy
        Diane
        Ripvanwinkle
        Troy

and forgive me if I have forgotten anyone I wish you all a happy, safe and productive day.
        Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Back atcha G...

7am on Saturday morning here..... The weekend has started.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Back atcha G...

7am on Saturday morning here..... The weekend has started.

Thank you mate, it looks like you have started your weekend already, I am jealous

Comment

Yeah, but it will finish earlier !!!

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
              Thank you mate, it looks like you have started your weekend already, I am jealous
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Yeah, but it will finish earlier !!!

Oh yeah, there is that
                But I never was much for delaying gratification

Comment

Offline Notification

Dear friends, in case anyone cares to know, I will be going offline as of 6 PM PST, Friday the 30th to attend to some upgrades, re-networking and installations. I have several new projects that require special development and security environments, as well as some long overdue personal tweaks that I have been putting off due to lack of time.

My goal is to have the OS installs done by the end of today (Friday) and the network tweaked by tomorrow evening (Saturday), so I could potentially be back up and running by that night but have given myself the whole weekend to accomplish this. So you can see me gone for as long as Monday afternoon, so please excuse the absence and keep your fingers crossed all goes well and without a hitch.

So I will see you guys as soon as I can but didn't want you to worry or wonder while I am not around. Consider this an out of office message for my social life

Comment

Good evening all. Moderator.

Comment

Dear friends, in case anyone cares to know, I will be going offline as of 6 PM PST, Friday the 30th to attend to some upgrades, re-networking and installations. I have several new projects that require special development and security environments, as well as some long overdue personal tweaks that I have been putting off due to lack of time.

My goal is to have the OS installs done by the end of today (Friday) and the network tweaked by tomorrow evening (Saturday), so I could potentially be back up and running by that night but have given myself the whole weekend to accomplish this. So you can see me gone for as long as Monday afternoon, so please excuse the absence and keep your fingers crossed all goes well and without a hitch.

So I will see you guys as soon as I can but didn't want you to worry or wonder while I am not around. Consider this an out of office message for my social life
                      I just installed win 7 last night myself, hope all goes ok for you. I had no problems here (so far)

Comment

Hello everyone, Hope your weekend is going great. Everyone getting ready for the trick or treaters! Happy and safe to everyone and yours.

regards rip

Comment

Happy Halloween and Caturday to one and all
                          "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!! I'll be glad to get rid of all this candy and avatar BE SAFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                              Happy Halloween everyone!! I'll be glad to get rid of all this candy and avatar BE SAFE!!!
                              ya i've been munching on candy here for a week now. Will be glad it's gone tonight so i don't eat it all up
                              "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Dear friends, in case anyone cares to know, I will be going offline as of 6 PM PST, Friday the 30th to attend to some upgrades, re-networking and installations.
                                Hi there friend. It's a safe bet that many of of care.
                                Hurry back.
                                I'm about to shut down and do a fresh install of Win 7 64-bit and I might need help...
                                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                                X