DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
    To late for me to worry about weight lol just can't eat chocolate, I love it but it gives me heartburn instantly.
    ya it does me too some days. Good luck on your quest for not smoking
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

I just installed win 7 last night myself, hope all goes ok for you. I had no problems here (so far)
      Thank you my friend, short news, it went fine but there were other complications in my own life that kept me offline till just this morning. Anyway, I will bore you with the details later if you want to PM me but otherwise, I am back and slowly getting back into the groove and trying to process my 300+ emails that are sitting waiting for me, not including the $*** load of other things sitting on top of my desk.

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a good what's left of a week and hope that you had a good and productive time. I will be around more now, just will be busy trying to catch up again.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Hi G.

Glad to hear that you are back up and running.

Have a good week (or what remains of it!)
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Hi G.

Thank you my dear friend, it was a hectic week beginning last Friday and I am glad that it was resolved before my ENTIRE week was shot. I hope to finish this week strong and get caught up by the end of this weekend as to go back to some grain of sanity and normalcy.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Hi G.

Yup, ditto on that.
            Good to have you back!...and I have no doubt you'll be back in the groove in no time
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              Yup, ditto on that.
              Good to have you back!...and I have no doubt you'll be back in the groove in no time
              Thank you sir, its good to be back. How are you settling in? Everyone going good with you guys?

Comment

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing great. @ GuarDian...glad to see ya back and hope everything is going ok for ya...

Comment

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing great. @ GuarDian...glad to see ya back and hope everything is going ok for ya...
                  Thank you buddy, hanging in there.

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                    Thank you sir, its good to be back. How are you settling in? Everyone going good with you guys?
                    We're settled in nicely.
                    Was a bear of a week, but anyone that's moved, especially after 27 years together and a couple kids, knows what I'm talking about.
                    Went smoother than expected...got a lot done.

Thanks for asking

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing great.
                      Hey W&B,

Sounds like you're hanging in there man.
                      No cigs and no chocolate....geesh, a bit brutal.
                      Hang tough my man. We're all pulling for you

Comment

We're settled in nicely.
                        Was a bear of a week, but anyone that's moved, especially after 27 years together and a couple kids, knows what I'm talking about.
                        Went smoother than expected...got a lot done.

Thanks for asking
                        I know, moving is a pain. I am glad that you are finally settled and all is well with you.

Comment

Hey W&B,

Sounds like you're hanging in there man.
                          No cigs and no chocolate....geesh, a bit brutal.
                          Hang tough my man. We're all pulling for you
                          Don't feel sorry for me just throw money at me j/k glad you settled in btw, so when is the big Fab members house warming party going down? LOL

Comment

Don't feel sorry for me just throw money at me j/k glad you settled in btw, so when is the big Fab members house warming party going down? LOL
                            Nah, no pity party...just a party...
                            Dunno, I hope to be down there permanently in the Spring...hoping for April-May.
                            I'm way up in the northwest corner of S.C....little town called Salem, up on a ridge about 1 1/2 miles from Lake Jocassee if you look on a map/google earth.
                            Where abouts in TN are you?...I'm not far from the TN border.

Comment

Hi all, W&B how are things with you, congratulations to you maineman on the completion of your move, they are a pain.
                              Greeting Guardian, GregiBoy, Troy, signals, if you are watching.

Comment

Good morning from Oz... (6:50am on Saturday morning)
                                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                                X