DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Don't know if this is allowed or not but sure Paul will let me know Goodmorning to all you great people in FAB land
    Hey Jimbo, how is the desert rat these days?...lol
    Glad to see you online here.

"Don't know if what's allowed" ???
    Saying hi ???

You're always welcome here Jimbo.
    Hope all is well.
    Still mowing the lawn?...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a Great day

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
        Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a Great day
        Hey bean, how's that new rig of yours doing?

Mine's screaming right along.
        Thanks again for your advice.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Morning TOM LTNS nah I got out of mowing the lawn now only have to really do it once a month now not every week I pop in every now and then and look to see whats going on but sometimes I don't sign in. I don't get on as much as I used to because the forums have pretty much slowed down on post. Hey have you got the man cave set up yet so we can have our party and the girl jumping out of the cake LOL thats is if the BOSS will let you
          Paid Not To Work
          US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
          Proudly Served On
          USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
          6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Good morning Jimbo. Just a quick question. How is S.J I don't go on myce anymore it is very slow and takes to long to change pages. Sometimes it timeout of my firefox. Anyhow just wondered he was a great help when I got started.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              Hey bean, how's that new rig of yours doing?

Mine's screaming right along.
              Thanks again for your advice.
              Hey maineman Your welcome

Mine is screaming right along also, actually started putting a GT260 in another box of mine and found out it would not fit.Box to small.

Just bought another Full Tower box to move everything into.

You double up the 260's yet?

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Nah, no man cave yet, but I'm hoping for the summer.
                My son and I are still up here in Maine and will be until about April-May.

Wife and I made the trip to SC last week of Oct and got about 1/2 of all our stuff moved in down there. Most of the stuff is hers...of course, most of the stuff at both houses is hers...

I'll keep you posted. I really would like to have a party, long trip for some though. Lottsa room. 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main house...I'm planning on another 1-2 bedrooms and bathroom in the daylight basement, next to the mancave.

I'm looking for one of those dorm refrigerators that's rigged up to toss you a beer. I don't plan on having to move much...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                  Good morning Jimbo. Just a quick question. How is S.J I don't go on myce anymore it is very slow and takes to long to change pages. Sometimes it timeout of my firefox. Anyhow just wondered he was a great help when I got started.
                  Morning Rip SJ is doing ok, I don't talk to him much anymore as I don't get on like I used too like I said the forums have slowed down
                  Paid Not To Work
                  Proudly Served On
                  USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)

Comment

Thanks Jimbo. Have a good day and everyone else have a good day too.

Rip...............

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                      Nah, no man cave yet, but I'm hoping for the summer.
                      My son and I are still up here in Maine and will be until about April-May.

Wife and I made the trip to SC last week of Oct and got about 1/2 of all our stuff moved in down there. Most of the stuff is hers...of course, most of the stuff at both houses is hers...

I'll keep you posted. I really would like to have a party, long trip for some though. Lottsa room. 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main house...I'm planning on another 1-2 bedrooms and bathroom in the daylight basement, next to the mancave.

I'm looking for one of those dorm refrigerators that's rigged up to toss you a beer. I don't plan on having to move much...lol
                      Whoaaa thats a lot of bedrooms Tom, what are ya gonna do have a bunch more of kids LOL, You better hurry up and get out of Maine before you freeze your ??? off. Yeah we wouldn't want you to have to move very far once you plopped down in your recliner huh
                      Paid Not To Work
                      Proudly Served On

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                        Hey maineman Your welcome

Mine is screaming right along also, actually started putting a GT260 in another box of mine and found out it would not fit.Box to small.

Just bought another Full Tower box to move everything into.

You double up the 260's yet?
                        Nah, no doubles or triples yet. Have to tread lightly around here. Wife is watching purchases like a hungry mother bear !!!

Yeah, my stuff barely fit...I'm using a COOLER MASTER RC-690-ATX mid tower and I love the case, but geesh some of this hardware!.

I all but had to bang my cpu cooler in with a hammer...It's huge
                        COOLER MASTER Intel Core i7 compatible V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler.

Reminded me of trying to put a V-8 block into my '65 Volvo P1800 sport coupe...lol

Comment

You would think they would be making this stuff smaller and more powerful by now

These bigger cases are expensive ,especially if you want looks so I am getting ugly and cheap myself

Reminded me of trying to put a V-8 block into my '65 Volvo P1800 sport coupe...lol
                          Know what you mean

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Usually there is some good deals here on full towers and lots of other stuff, http://www.thermaltakestore.com/index.html I bought a tower that was actually refurbished but honestly it looks brand new, also a 600 watt psu and my water cooling system. Some of those towers come with a water cooling system. hope this isn't considered spam, I don't work for Thermaltake lol

Comment

Thanks Wild and Blue

Will keep in mind for my next one, I got a good deal for a new full tower $100.00 plus Free Shipping and I don't need all the lights keeping me up all night anyway

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I hear ya on light keeping you up, their not to bad unless you fall asleep beside it and then it seems my wife makes it her life's mission to take pictures of me all laid back with my mouth wide open

Comment

Working...
                                X