DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
    Same to you G, hope all is well (I been busy lately also so I know what ya mean).
    Thank you, just have alot to do before the end of the year as I am sure many do, so it has been hard to manage the time for much else.
    Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

I know I have been gone a long time and that makes me a bad friend, but please know that I think of you all, wish you all the best and hope you are doing well. Out of sight does not mean out of mind. Take care of yourself and each other and I will promise to try and be around more after 12/24, god willing.

NOTE: Those of you on myCE will see this message twice, I wanted to cover notification to all, sorry for the duplication.

Comment

That doesn't make you a bad friend. Life throws curve balls at times, family obligations, work, play and just simply time for yourself. Remember who told me most of that don't ya? YOU did LOL...I understand how it is and honestly wish I had less time to spend here and I don't mean that in a bad way. Take care of yourself and pop in and say Hi when you can.

Edit: Even Bob missed giving us all a "Happy Caturday" this one past. (Hi Bob lol maybe I missed the post also)
        Last edited by W&B; 12-07-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
          That doesn't make you a bad friend. Life throws curve balls at times, family obligations, work, play and just simply time for yourself. Remember who told me most of that don't ya? YOU did LOL...I understand how it is and honestly wish I had less time to spend here and I don't mean that in a bad way. Take care of yourself and pop in and say Hi when you can.

Edit: Even Bob missed giving us all a "Happy Caturday" this one past. (Hi Bob lol maybe I missed the post also)

Yes, you are right, I did say that myself. Most of you actually know the why, its the rest that I wanted to assure mostly. Thank you, you always know how make me feel better, appreciate that my friend. Cheers everyone.

Comment

@Guardian,

Don't give it a thought.
            Friends are friends...and any day that you drop in is a better day for us.
            Take care and hopefully we'll see more of you after the 24th.

If I don't catch you in time, have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              @Guardian,

Don't give it a thought.
              Friends are friends...and any day that you drop in is a better day for us.
              Take care and hopefully we'll see more of you after the 24th.

If I don't catch you in time, have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
              Thank you kind friend, I appreciate that. It is always good when I can come say hello too, that way I know how you are all doing too. I will definitely try and you do the same. Hope you get more time with everyone.

Comment

Good luck over the next couple of weeks, G.

We'll be thinking of you !!!
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  Good luck over the next couple of weeks, G.

We'll be thinking of you !!!
                  Thank you my friend, I will need all that I can get. I have gotten enough love to carry me through just about anything, so I am fortunate. I'll be thinking of you guys too and will be here to let you all know how I am doing as soon as I know it myself.

Comment

Good day to all, here's wishing you a great day and a great remainder of a week.

Comment

Hope everyone is doing fine and wish ya'll a Happy Christmas Holiday

May everyone get lotsa kewl stuff
                      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Same to you Bob. Yes my kids and wife are really going to love Santa this year, but now Santa is BROKE! LOL
                        Chris

Comment

Merry Christmas guys and have a safe Holiday season.
                          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and have a Great New Year.

Comment

Hows Bob today

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to everyone

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
                                X