No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my new Avatars for the whole week !!!!

www.gregiboy.com/avatars.htm
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

well I just put a pic on my profile, as I said its not great quality and can't really tell much about it after resizing to fit the 100x100 px. can't tell but theres also a cat in my lap sleeping lol, lamp on also didn't help

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
        Well that sure backfired on me LOL, I tell ya what she took some on her cell phone and not really very good quality not to mention I was in my "comfort zone" so yeah I look like a slob BUT I promise if she hasn't deleted them I'll attach and send them in a pm to each of you lol I really don't feel comfortable posting in the open forum

One condition and to be fair, each of you has to send me one of yourselves also, a REAL pic of yourselves!
        Sounds like a fair deal.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        PS: Like Thursday's (Oz Time) Avatar?
        Looks good. I like it.
        Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Awwww, that's adorable, W&B, but fair is fair, I will find a photo and post in my

Comment

Cool, I'll try later to get better one made, I have a brand new digital camera and never use it. The cat is kinda cute lol

Comment

Forgot about the album option you can create on the forum, I only had a few pics to upload and I set it up so only friends and mods can see them so go ahead and laugh it up LOL (hope I don't break anyone's monitor)

Comment

Nice photos W&B, there's one in my profile, as I promised.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
                  Nice photos W&B, there's one in my profile, as I promised.
                  Thanks TD, great pic also I always take the worst pics, so bad even I'm not sure they could even be used in a criminal line up lol

Comment

Thanks TD, great pic also I always take the worst pics, so bad even I'm not sure they could even be used in a criminal line up lol
                    Oh, sure they could lol

Comment

W&B, where is the pic?
                      Td, if you send me your pic, I'll honor the same deal with W&B
                      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

TD's, W&B's & my pic are in our profiles. Just click on our names !!!

And a good morning to you, Guardian, from Oz. I'm gonna have a busy day here watching the Australian Masters Golf then onto mininova at 1:30 to get my latest fix of SGU & Sanctuary. Tiger is doing really well.

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                        W&B, where is the pic?
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                          W&B, where is the pic?
                          I thought you already seen it so I already deleted it, sorry BUT I did create an album in my profile (just three pics). The one with me sleeping in the chair was not that good and really couldn't see it that well. btw you have to be logged on to see the album.

Comment

Chicken !!!!!

I thought you already seen it so I already deleted it, sorry BUT I did create an album in my profile (just three pics). The one with me sleeping in the chair was not that good and really couldn't see it that well. btw you have to be logged on to see the album.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                              Chicken !!!!!
                              I'll put it back up in a few but it'll be in the album with the original size so it might be a little better quality

@ gregiBoy...now this is gonna sound strange. I know we never met (and thats why its so strange to me) but I had a dream that you were living state side and was having a HUGE party, the wifey and me was there and we were all partying like it was 1999!! Thats it nothing happened, no wierd stuff just having a great party and time LOL (I wonder if I'm spending to much time in the forum )

Comment

The pics are still there...
                                Right here:
                                Attached Files
                                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                                X