Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
    I was being sincere, honest.
    Well thanks, hope you didn't think I was implying anything...I was only kidding around.
    Happy Caturday Bob and everyone, won't be a happy one here since I have to take the wifey's car to the dealership for some sort of recall notice. (supposed to be a 20 minute job according to them but my luck it'll be 2 or 3 hours. Have a good one...

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      Well thanks, hope you didn't think I was implying anything...I was only kidding around.
      I just didn't want you to think I would be so shallow and insincere to be less than truthful with friends. We all joke around and I know that but I don't want that to be equated to insincerity.

I wanted to wish all of my friends a happy, productive, and healthy day. I hope you are all doing well and that things are well for you. GregiBoy, Signals, Tom, Jim, TD1, Bean, Diane, Rip, W&B (you beautiful beast you), Bob (found your zigzags yet), Troy, SJ, and if I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, its not intentional
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

I just didn't want you to think I would be so shallow and insincere to be less than truthful with friends. We all joke around and I know that but I don't want that to be equated to insincerity.
        I never thought that my friend, btw how ya like the "eyes"? After the change in rules about avatars I seen this avatar and thought it was kinda funny but fitting (I wish there was a smiley rolling around laughing because I sure am)

Edit: Also if anyone is searching for an animated avatar, don't go to avatar.jurko(dot)com (just browsing I got some kind of browser hijacker my comodo didn't catch but malwarebytes took care of it no problem)
        Last edited by W&B; 11-16-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I like the eyes. A little halloweenish but nothing wrong with that. I got mine animated by our good friend GregiBoy who was kind enough to play around with it.

Comment

Just love the eyes, W&B.....
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks, looks like you fixed GuarDian up, Great job btw!!

Comment

Happy Caturday to one and all
                "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                  Happy Caturday to one and all
                  Same to you neighbor I get the pleasure of going to a "Crafts Fair" with the wifey today. Actually it's kinda cool to see all the different crafts people make.

Comment

I wanted to wish all of my friends a happy, productive, and healthy day. I hope you are all doing well and that things are well for you. GregiBoy, Signals, Tom, Jim, TD1, Bean, Diane, Rip, W&B, Bob, Troy, SJ, and sorry if I have forgotten anyone

Comment

I wanted to wish all of my friends a happy, productive, and healthy day. I hope you are all doing well and that things are well for you. GregiBoy, Signals, Tom, Jim, TD1, Bean, Diane, Rip, W&B, Bob, Troy, SJ, and sorry if I have forgotten anyone
                      And right back atcha my friend...
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                        And right back atcha my friend...
                        Thank you sir, how have you been?

Comment

Same to you GµårÐïåñ

It's nearly 7am on Sunday morning hre in Oz.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                            Same to you GµårÐïåñ

so while we might still have some of our weekend left, you my friend will be done with it soon

Comment

Yep, but I started it earlier !!!!

Comment

Same to you GµårÐïåñ

Yep, but I started it earlier !!!!
                                Hi there lads,

Enjoying my weekend here, some last minute yard work...this should be it for the leaves, even the beech tree has lost its leaves.

Run a few errands, stop by and see my Mom and then come home, eat, toss in a couple of movies, grab some snacks and pop a cold one (or two).
                                Yeah, it's gonna be a tough night to get through...
                                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                                X